Windows 10 USB Drivers for RM520N-GL

Can you send me drivers as well? kalohaleen@gmail.com
Thanks

I have sent it to your email,pls check

Hello,
I have the same problem. Can you please send me the latest driver and Firmware for the RM520N-GL? daniel.swyter@de.zetes.com
Thanks in advance.

I have sent it to your email,pls check

I switched the module to RNDIS mode and it happened that the driver was lost under Windows 11/10 and I could not connect my module via AT command.

Can you please send me the latest USB drivers for RM520N-GL Windows 10. littiken@hotmail.com

Can you please send me the latest USB drivers for RM520N-GL Windows 10? conch.mccormick@gmail.com

I have sent it to your email,pls try

Hi
I have a similar issue with the RM520N-GL. It is not properly recognized by my Windows 10 Laptop. Could you provide the Latest Drivers to me.

Thanks BR
Moritz

1 Like

I have the same problem that a new modem cant be accessed for AT comands. Im not actually sure what mode its in from the retailer so
can you please send latest windows 10 drivers to quecteluser@base8.org please? thank you

1 Like

Thanks a lot with this one it seems solved for me.

Hello Herbert, would you kindly email me this driver?
Quectel_Windows_USB_Driver(Q)_NDIS_V2.3.3
Thank you.

Hello Herbert, would you kindly email me this driver?
Quectel_Windows_USB_Driver(Q)_NDIS_V2.3.3 and link for last firmware for rm520n-gl to jaya.621mtg@gmail.com
Thank you.

Hi @herbert.pan-Q,
could you please send me all iterations of the firmware version RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G?
It seems that on one of the modems I have it is working fine but not on the other, and the only difference is the version of the FW. I actually got the RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G_01.200.01.200 but this one is not working fine, it keeps disconnecting again and again.
Could you please help me?
email : michael.pastor@polyptik.com
Thx in advance

pls try the latest firmware,I have sent it to you

question: why is this driver Quectel_Windows_USB_Driver(Q)_NDIS_V2.4.8 causing BSOD on my computer? when i plug usb adapter with module i get BSOD on windows.