Windows 10 USB Drivers for RM520N-GL

What shoud I do after uninstall the driver, you mean it can be connected without drive? if I run Linux, is there any guide or tools?

Can you send me drivers as well? denistarasenko42@gmail.com
Thanks

I have sent it to your email, please check

I tried linux and succeed, thanks.

Hi! Can you please send the driver and firmware to me as well? Looked on the site and could not find them, saw you are sending through the forum. Thanks!

opie0087@protonmail.com

I have sent them to your email, please check

@herbert.pan-Q - can you please share the latest drivers for Windows and Linux to Thomas.eder@nokia.com

Thx & BR,
Thomas

I hate to jump onto the me-too band wagon, but can you send me the Windows 10 drivers as well please to support@ruralunlimited.com

Thank you in advance!

I have sent it to your email,pls check

Hi @herbert.pan-Q, please can you send me the drivers too?

Thank you very much!

pls send drivers and at command manual on info@avengingsecurity.com for RM520N-GL

I have mistakenly set my rm520n-gl into ndis kode and can’t get it back. Can you please send me the windows drivers so I can try to recover. Also any helpful tips you may have would be greatly appreciated.

hello, I need windows 10/11 usb drivers for RM500Q-GL,Can you send me drivers? arcreactor@qq.com thanks a lot!

Can you send me the driver and the newest FW as well? Is it possible to download it somewhere in the future so I dont have to bother you again? Thanks in advance!

Edit: I found the download page. https://www.quectel.com/download-zone