Windows 10 USB Drivers for RM520N-GL

I just received a RM520N-GL and would like to get started with it. My device manager does not detect the device.

Screenshot_13

I tried installing the LTE&5G Windows diver that came with usb but I don’t see the Quectel modems and ports on the device manager like the documentation says.

What it should look like:

What my device manager looks like after driver installation:

Can someone help me find the following:

• USB drivers for Windows 10
  • latest Quectel RM520N-GL firmware

Thanks

I have sent it to you,pelease check and try again

Hello, I have same problem. Can you please send me correct driver? Thank you.

Would it be possible for me to also get the Windows 10 usb drivers, latest firmware and at commands for the RM520N-GL?

Thanks

The rm520n-gl module was switched to RNDIS mode by me, and I used the 2.2.14 version of the windows driver you gave me, which cannot be fully driven. The device manager keeps flashing, and the at port cannot switch to other modes because the driver does not take effect. I heard that there is a 2.3.1 windows driver that can solve this problem, can you send it to me? If not can you help me find it? I can’t figure it out, because the driver can’t switch to other modes, so it can’t be used, or is there any way to restore the factory settings? Except for at, because it is no longer effective. Email: Dashan_IZ@outlook.com

thank you very much! ! !!!

I have the same issue. Could I please have the Windows driver. I have the RM520N-GL
Windows 10 usb drivers, latest firmware and at commands for the RM520N-GL?
randychung@meta.com

I have sent it to your email,please check

Hi herbert.pan-Q

Can you send me drivers as well? darkaster@gmail.com

Thanks,

I have sent it to your email,please check

Could you also send to kelevra88@hotmail.com please ?

I have sent it to your email, please check

I have the same issue by switching RM520N from MBIM mode to RNDIS mode with at command AT+QCFG=“usbnet”,3, the driver Quectel_Windows_USB_Driver(Q)_NDIS_V2.3.3 seems to NOT work correctly and keeps crashing windwos10 into blue screen when I connect the module to PC, now the modlue can’t be used, is there any to fix or rollback to QCFG=“usbnet”,2 without at command? my email ntbowen2001@gmail.com your support is high appreciated!

• Have you tried using other PC?

Yes, I tried 2 laptops and 1 desktop.

Is there any new driver for RNDIS mode?

Quectel_Windows_USB_Driver(Q)_NDIS_V2.3.3 it is the latest driver

Any way else to connect and control the module under RNDIS mode or restore the factory setting?

The module does not have a pin to trigger factory Settings. It is recommended that you uninstall the Quectel driver on the PC or run it in Linux