RM520N-GL Firmware, etc

hello, i am requesting the latest firmware for the rm520 as well as the rm505. as well any necessary wwan drivers and Qflash. I use Ubuntu and Windows 10. email is samenewstory@gmail.com.

I have sent them to your email,pls check

Hello, can you please send me the most updated windows and linux drivers, updated firmware, any additional tools necessary to flash the firmware for the QM520-GL?

Hey @herbert.pan-Q , could I be sent the latest firmware for RM520N-GL? I appreciate your help!

I have sent it to your email,pls check

I also have RM520N-GL with the firmware version = RM520NGLAAR01A07M4G.
Is it the latest one?
Or can you also share the latest firmware with me?
Thanks a lot for your great support always.

Hello Quectel Support,

Please can you send me the RM520N-GL latest firmware, latest Linux USB driver and latest Windows USB drivers?

Are those Linux drivers available for NVIDIA JETSON Platform?

email address : grep94@naver.com

Thanks

RM520N-GL, Please send me:

1. the latest firmware
  2. qflash, drivers for Win10/Win11

Hello, can you please also send me the most updated Windows and Linux drivers, updated firmware, and any additional tools necessary to flash the firmware for the QM520-GL?

Sorry, but I would also need qflash utils for windows, please.

For the RM520N-GL, Please send me:

• The latest firmware revision available
  • Qflash, or whatever is best utility to flash this unit over USB.
    Thanks.

@herbert.pan-Q Thank you for sending those. I am having an issue with downloading the firmware file, as it states that I don’t have access to it.

Hello, can you please also send me the most updated Windows and Linux drivers, updated firmware, and any additional tools necessary to flash the firmware for the QM520-GL? (latimergrp@gmail.com)

Is the firmware the same between different RM520N-GL ?

I have a RM520NGLAP-M20-SGASA that we are currently testing, could I please get the latest firmware and Linux drivers, software, and any tools that will help with our testing. Including the PCIe drivers, as our goal is have both USB and PCIe installs.

I would also like any of the windows software/drivers as well.

Thank you!