Quectel EC25 firmware

I have sent the latest firmware to your email, pls check

Hi,

Thanks a lot.

Best Regard’s

Hello

Are there any newer versions of the firmware available for EC25EUXGAR08A17M1G?

The issue is SIP calls are instable when the modem is on QMI mode.

If you also have anything newer for EP06-E (current EP06ELAR04A22M4G) please share it too.

Thank you in advance!

Hello, I need the latest firmware for my EC25-AFA module (mini PCIe). Current version: EC25AFAR05A04M4G (from ATI). I need R07-series for VoLTE PCM audio over USB (AT+QPCMV) support. Could you please send the appropriate EC25AFA firmware package and flashing instructions to my email? Thank you.

I have sent the latest firmware to your email, pls check

I have sent the latest firmware to your email, pls check

● Hello

Could you please send me the latest firmware for EG25-G and flashing tools and instructions ?
Current version: EG25GGBR07A07M2G_01.002.01.002 (from ATI).

Thank you!

Hello can you please send me the latest firmware for EC25AFA-MINIPCIE and EC25EUX-MINIPCIE? I need them very fast thank you :folded_hands:

I have sent the latest firmware to your email, pls check and try

I have sent the latest firmware to your email, pls check

Thank you for the fast response! The updates work well, my project is saved!

Hello, Could you please send the latest firmware for my EC25-AF? The firmware currently on the module is EC25AFAR05A04M4G.
Thanks in advance!

R/

Chris

Hello. please send me the latest firmware for EG25-E

my firmware EC25EFAR06A17M4G

I made a mistake, I apologize *EC25-E

Hello could you please provide firmare for EC25-E?

Hello Quectel Support,

I need the latest firmware and Linux upgrade utility/instructions for my EG25-G.

ATI:
EG25GGBR07A08M2G

AT+QGMR:
EG25GGBR07A08M2G_30.200.30.200

AT+CSUB:
SubEdition: V02

Please provide the latest firmware specifically compatible with EG25GGBR07A08M2G, preferably including QFirehose Linux upgrade instructions and release notes.

The module is experiencing complete USB disconnect/reset during an incoming voice call, followed by Linux xHCI error -71 and failure to enumerate.

Hi Mikey, fw EC25EUXGAR08A19M1G_A0.302.A0.302
may i have this firmware for EC25 EUX Minipcie
Brg

Hi, I have sent an email to your inbox. Please check it, tq.

Hi, I have sent an email to your inbox, please check it, thank u.

Hi, I have sent an email to your inbox, please check it.