Hi, could you provide the full version of current firmware using by running ATI in QCOM? Then I will give u the fw.
Hi,
ATI output from the module:
ATI
Quectel
EC25
Revision: EC25EFAR06A04M4G
OK
And the full version via AT+QGMR:
EC25EFAR06A04M4G_01.004.01.004
Sub-system versions (AT+QSUBSYSVER):
SBLR06A01_0: May 25 2018
TZR06A01: May 25 2018
RPMR06A02_0: May 31 2018
Module is an EC25-E, IMEI 860548044762786. Please send the latest EC25-E firmware plus the upgrade tool/instructions for a Linux host if available.
Thanks
Hello @yangwanxin ,
we do have problems with EG25 as well using the mentioned FW in this post:
EG25GGBR07A08M2G_30.200.30.200
Can you provide latest FW that that we are able to rule out an issue which might have been solved in the latest release?
THanks
Hi, I have sent the latest firmware to your inbox, pls check it, thanku.
Hi, I have sent the firmware and upgrade tool to your inbox, pls check it, tq.
Can I get the latest firmware for EC25AFFAR07A14M4G? Thanks.
Hi, Tom. I have sent the firmware to your inbox, pls check it, tq
Hello @yangwanxin ,
we would need the very latest FW: 30.007.30.007 announced as solving: CVE-2026-57550 / GSMA : CVD-2026-0122.
Can you please provide?
In addition I would love to know if it is possible to disable the SIM AT interface vulnerability via and NVItem change only instead of flashing a full FW?
Thank you for your valuable feedback,
If the latest firmware version has already fixed the vulnerability or bug, it is recommended that you update to the latest firmware version. Usually, modifying the nv file cannot solve such cases.
Hello @herbert.pan-Q ,
Thanks for the update.
Would you be able to provide us mentioned FW: 30.007.30.007 ?
THanks,
I have sent it to your email, pls check
Can you confirm it is the correct FW anyway?
THx