LC29H -DA and BS module configuration and latest firmware with documentation

Hi furkany
I will send you the firmware via message.

1 Like

Thanks for the new firmware, but now I need the protocol documentation for this new software. In the release notes under new features the module has new messages/ commands, but on the download page I do not get a document including this new features. Please send updated protocol documentation!

Thanks. Could you please check your messages reply ? I asked you something on there.

@furkany: There are no download links for firmware. You have to ask in the forum for it and hope for a quectel support member to send it to you.

1 Like

Hi intimo
Please refer to the figure below.

There are some problems with the description of <3D_AccLimit> in the document. If <3D_AccLimit> is set to ā€œ0ā€, the survey-in may not be completed.
It is recommended that you set <3D_AccLimit> to ā€œ2.5ā€ or ā€œ3ā€ in an open environment for testing and verification.

Could I get the latest firmware for DA and BS, please?

I am working on a project where the LC29H base station is sending direct RTCM using WebRTC to a rover. Before publishing the sources, Iā€™d like to verify this with the latest firmware.

https://github.com/phryniszak/lc29h

By the way, are there any plans to increase the horizontal resolution in GGA from 0.1m?

Hi phryniszak
Please confirm the firmware version on your device by sending: $PQTMVERNO*58.
In the link I saw that the module model is LC29HAA not LC29HDA or LC29HBS.

Hi george.gao

BS version: LC29HBSNR11A01S
DA version: LC29HDANR11A01S_RSA

And I thought about vertical resolution. It would be good to see it better than 0.1m in RTK

Regards,
Pawel

Hi phryniszak

1. LC29HBSNR11A01S is the latest software version.
  2. LC29HDA has a newer version, I will send it to you via message.
  3. The RTK accuracy of LC29HDA is shown in the figure, 1cm+1ppm