What is the latest firmware for RM500Q-GL?

@Isaac.Wang-Q can you send me the latest firmware and firmware update too for my modem with firmware number RM500QGLABR11A01M4G. Thank you.

Hi,

can you send me the latest firmware for modem rm500q-gl with firmware number RM500QGLABR10A02M4G

The latest firmware is RM500QGLABR13A01M4G_ 01.001.01.001.zip, but it was not released officially. It is recommended that the organization request the official release。

Hi peter can u provide me new firmware for rm500Q-GL? email to nilamelsa@yahoo.com thanks

I just use this guy.

Hello,

Could you please send me the lastest firmware for RM500Q-GL and the documentation to upgrade to turletti@gmail.com ?

Best,
Thierry

Hello,

Sorry to insist but I ddin’t get any answer. Is there a place where to download the latest firmware for RM500Q-GL and doc to flash it ? Thank you

Regards
Theirry

Dear @turletti
I have sent them via Message, please check.

Hello,

I wanted the latest firmware of quectel rm500q gl.

Dear @Erfanrad
I have sent it via Message, please check.

I am currently trying to configure my RM500Q-GL module, however I cant seem to find the driver on the internet. can someone send me the driver? andru.thifaldy@gmail.com

for windows to be exact

Hi,

iam also need the latest FW for RM500Q
At the moment i am running on RM500QGLABR11A06M4G, but I hear, a newer one: RM500QGLABR13A02M4G exists ?

Best regards
Jonah

Dear @Andru_Thifaldy
I have sent to you via Message, please check.

Dear @Jonah
I have sent the firmware via Message, please check.

1 Like

Can I release the latest firmware too?

Can I get the QFlash tool, the latest release and also RM500QGLABR11A06M4G please?
We have hundreds of these modems out in the field - is there an easy way to flash them using Linux?

Thanks.

Hi dear support!
Could you send to me latest SW releas for RM500Q-GL (RM500QGLABR11A04M4G)
my email:
glebmarchenko93@gmail.com

Dear @chungcl
I have sent it to you via Message,please check.

1 Like

Dear @Glebok
I have sent it to you via message, please check.