What is the latest firmware for RM500Q-GL?

My module is running RM500QGLABR10A01M4G, I wonder if there’s a more recent firmware available?

TIA
Rick

Dear Rick,
yes, we already released RM500QGLABR11A01M4G, can you tell me what is your company name and where are you, we will ask our local FAE to provide support for you.

My RM500Q-GL has firmware RM500QGLABR01A01M4G. Can someone provide me with the latest firmware?

Dear Sir,
the latest firmware is RM500QGLABR11A01M4G, and the fimware is based on CS2 sample. could you tell me what is your company name and where are you, we will ask our local fae or fae assitant to send to you.

I’m currently running RM500GGLABR10A03M4G on mine. From my understanding there is a newer firmware update available? Any way I can get a ahold of it? Are we able to see LTE CA yet? Thanks!

The latest firmware version is RM500QGLABR11A02M4G now, please tell your company name and your email address, then we will send you via mail.

Hi I am from italy can you send me the firmware and the update instruction in my mail ? Please i received the board today and i want to test it out , maybe if you can send me some documentation aswell it would be beautifull

ok, we would send you later, please check your mail-box, thanks!

Hi @Peter.Zhu-Q can you send the firmware update alongside documentation (if available) to my email?
I’m from Singapore. Shall I contact you directly for further inquiries?

Hello Matheus,
Ok, please tell your company name,mail-address and your module type(maybe you can take a picture), so we could send exact firmware and documents to you.Thanks!

@Peter.Zhu-Q
Singapore University of Technology and Design
matheus_garbelini@mymail.sutd.edu.sg
Module type: RM500QGLABM20SGASA

Regards.

Ok, we will send you later. Thanks!

Hi
I am running RM500QGLABR10A02M4G, could you please send me latest firmware as well as latest doc via email?

BR.
Amin.

Hello Amin,
OK,please tell your company name and your email address ,we will send to you , thanks!

Hi Peter,

RM500QGLABR10A02M4G

Thank you in advance.

ok, we will send you later.

Hello Peter,
RM500QGLABR10A02M4G

Can i have the latest firmware too please? thanks

ok, we will send you via mail later.

Hello Peter,

I have a rm510q gl. Could I please get the latest firmware sent to me as well.

LSP Waterproofing
Russ@lspwaterproofing.com

@Peter.Zhu-Q

I have the RM500QGL and am looking to get the most recent firmware.

Quectel
RM500Q-GL
Revision: RM500QGLABR11A01M4G

Can you please send to me at jlelder04@gmail.com