The latest firmware for BC660K-GL

Do you mean that the module needs to be reboot after replacing the SIM card?

For the moment when we put a sim card of belgium provider “Proximus” the modem BC660K keep rebooting in loop when try to connect :

"RDY

+CFUN: 1

+CPIN: READY

+CEREG: 2

RDY

+CPIN: READY

+CEREG: 2

RDY

+…."

when I tested the same SIM on a BC66 dev board I don’t have the same problem but no able to connect to a network. After update of the firmware of the BC66 all is working. But on the current production we use the BC660, so I try to update the firmware to perhaps solve the problem. With older sim card there is no problem so I don’t understand what’s wrong with the BC660K and “new” sim cards ?? with the revision BC660KGLAAR01A04 . Do you understand our problem ?

because we are not able to made a update thought the UART because of the to high baud rate needed, so I will try to update the BC660 over the air with a “old” sim card I found and worked well with the BC660KGLAAR01A04 revision. So on each of our 300 boards we should do a FOTA update before insert the new sim card. Do you know which firmware bug affect the BC660KGLAAR01A04 revision to be not compatible with some sim card ? it should be easier if we have a workaround in place of updating each module.

Hello @herbert.pan-Q,
could you send me the latest firmware for BC660K-GL, please?
Thanks!

I have sent it to your email,pls check

Hi @herbert.pan-Q , can you sent me latest firmware and documents for BC660K-GK please.

1 Like

Hello, can you send me the DFOTA Differential Upgrade package to be able to put it on a website and made a FOTA upgrade . cuurent firmware is BC660KGLAAR01A04.

Thanks,

https://dfota.quectel.com:8443/login
pls try the website

Hello. Im using BC660KGLAAR01A05_01.202.01.202 firmware - is it the latest or somewhere i can find any newer release?

it is the latest version

Hello @herbert.pan-Q,
Could you send me the latest firmware for BC660K-GL?
Thanks

Hello @herbert.pan-Q,
Could you send me the latest firmware for BC660K-GL?
Thanks

Hello,
Could you also send me the latest firmware for the BC660K-GL, the firmware version I have now is BC660KGLAAR01A05_01.202.01.202.
Best regards

Could you send me the latest firmware for BC660K-GL? Thanks.

You sent it to me before but I did not download it in time and the link does not work now.

I have sent it to your email,pls check again