The latest firmware for BC660K-GL

I have sent it to you by email

Thank you. Is there any document describing the use of the SDK with
BC660K-GL-TE-B KIT?

Do you need a schematic of TE-B?

Thank you for the firmware. Does this firmware support LwM2M?

Yes, of course.you can try

Hello, could you send me the last BC660 FW version, thanks

Hello, is it possible to get the last BC660 FW ?
Thanks

Hi, could you please send me the last firmware version for BC660K?

Hi everyone,

Could you send me the lastest quecopen sdk for bc660k-gl,please?

Hello @herbert.pan-Q, can you please send me the latest firmware BC660K-GL and the current QuecOpen SDK for BC660K-GL? Thanks

Hello, I need also the last firmware for BC660k-gl please . vanimpe@multitel.be
Can we use a lower baudrate than 921600 for flashing ? Thanks

I have sent it to your email,pls check;you can also use 115200 to upgrade

Hello, how to change the default 921600 bootloader baudrate ? I use the QFlash_V6.9 : start the upgrade then I switch the BC660 ( boot pin low + toggle reset ) in bootloader mode but it fail at probe all the time. I succeeded with the BC66 but not with the BC660 because of the 921600 default baudrate I guess. I see no info in datasheet only that the default baudrate for bootloader is 921600. How can I change this ? Thanks a lot

Ca I use the provided firmware zip with FOTA update also ?

Do you need a DFOTA Differential Upgrade package?

Yes to test this update process because ma micro is not fast enough for the 921600 so i will test with FOTA. Do you have some explanation why on the BC660 for some reason the modem keep reboot for all sim from the same provider ? in version BC660KGLAAR01A04 . We have 300 board produced with the BC660 and no one is working with these “new” sims" . I tested this SIM on the BC66 whiteout rebooting problem but I needed to update also the firmware for the bc66 to succeeded connect. Do you know what can be the compatibility problem with the “new” sim and the BC660 version 1A04 ? because it’s very problematic to need to made an update of firmware. I found a SIM provider which is working with the BC660 V 1A04, so we will made the update with this SIM and FOTA and then test again with the “new” sim .