SC600Y-EM Bricked HEAD UNIT

Hello, I am writing this post because I am already desperate, I cannot find any of the complete firmware for the SC600Y chip in my car screen. I think that when trying to flash a different splash.img it stayed in bootloop and has not booted again, the Android 9 part. I left the log read by TTL with UART. I hope someone can help me and share if possible the complete android 9 or 10 firmware for this chip. I look forward to it, thank you all in advance.

Excuse my English
LOG UART HEADUNIT AUDI SCREEN 8.8"
motherboard

Dear, JavierPB:
Can you help provide the full OC of the module?
You can find it on the shielding cover.

1 Like

Hi friend, this? I don’t know exactly what OC is

uart-log-headunit.txt (235.2 KB)

Hi,
Please provide a email, I can share the download link to you via email.

Thanks

ok Thanks, I already shared it with you via chat.

Hi,
The file is sent. Please check your email.

Thanks.

Ok, I have tried the firmware that you sent me, although only the boot.img, splash.img and some other things but it doesn’t exist. How can I know from the backup I made via EDL, which image has the problem and blocks the device from booting the Android part?

I am attaching the zip with parts B, which is the slot used by the device. Logically I have verified that both parts A/B are identical.

In the uart ttl log, you can’t see what is happening, does anyone understand?

Can anyone help me or enlighten me on how I can proceed? Thanks in advance

<Zip Backup without userdata

Hi,
Are you developing on your device?
If you burn the update pakage we provide, it’s normal the display can’t bring up.
You need to flash your own imgs including your modifcation(LCD/TP and so on)on the device.

No, I am not developing my device, I am trying to repair corrupt software after a failed update. I “think” the image, “splash.img” or configuration file “factoryconfig.xml” was corrupted, and has locked the screen. And by not having a complete backup from before the update, I don’t know where the problem comes from or which partition is corrupt or with only zeros. Can you help me?

For this issue, you can contact device vendor.
they developed the firmware based on our SDK.

Thanks.

The problem is that the Supplier of my device does not want to provide me with the “COMPLETE ROM” to repair, they only provide me with device updates, do you understand me? What I don’t know is if with this update.zip, it is possible to unpack and extract all the information.

Did you review the “LOG uart” that I attached? Can you detect something?

HI,
You can check the files in update.zip, images are split into many parts, it can only be burned via Qcom tool, you can’t use the files in update.zip directly.
By the way, I can’t access the link you provide.
Thanks.

ok I sent it to you privately with another link, try now and tell me, thanks

Ok, I have already uploaded the backup, so you can review and see if you can find the error or corrupt file. Thanks in advance @Great.Zheng-Q :wink:

HI,
We can’t analyze the image files.
From the package you provide, vendor also add their own custom partitions.
Only vendor can repair it.
Thanks.

Thanks friend, but wouldn’t there be any option to access this device through “ADB”?

Hi,
If the device can’t boot normaly, adb can’t be used.
Thanks.