SC200 R-EM Android 10 source code download and flash user guide

We have SC200 R-EM EVB board. Need user guide document for Android 10 source code to download and flash on the board. Can you please help me.

Hi Customer:
Please provide your company name and address as well as your public email box. I will send you relevant documents via email.

Thanks. I have received documents from vendor. I have one more query, What is the system requirement to build the android source code 10.

First, you need a 14.04 or 16.04 Urbantu, and second, you need to configure some Android compilation environments

Hi,
I have Ubuntu 16.04. I want to know the RAM size what is the minimal.?
Because I’m using 4GB RAM, I’m getting Out of memory while compiling.

4GB is enough.But,I want to know the type of your processor, generally choose i7, of course, i9 is better.

The type of your cpu

I’m using i7 processor and 8GB RAM only. But ubuntu I installed on Virtualbox. So I can allocate only 4 cpu core and 4 GB RAM. Is it enough.?

4GB is enough, but 4 core will be relatively slow.

We are find with slow, But I’m getting below error.
fatal error: runtime: out of memory

Are there other codes in your computer?

Are there any errors, such as rm -f…?

No. Only this Android code I have. 500GB hard disk is free.

I will check and let you know

ok,looking forward to your results.

Hi,We do not recommend using virtual machines.

I’m getting below error.

out/soong/.bootstrap/bin/soong_build -t -l out/.module_paths/Android.bp.list -b out/soong -n out -d out/soong/build.ninja.d -globFile out/soong/.bootstrap/build-globs.ninja -o out/soong/build.ninja Android.bp
Clang SA is not enabled
fatal error: runtime: out of memory[Uploading:

I have attached entire Build log. Change extension from .pdf to .txt, Then you can view the file.

Build_Error_25_01_2021.pdf…]()

Sorry, we do not recommend using virtual machines. You can install dual systems, and then configure the compilation environment, if there are still problems, we can help.
Thanks.

Okay. But I worked multiple project in Virtual box only. I hope RAM is the issue, will increase and check.

After adding its started building. Again I’m getting below error after some hours of build.

rm -rf “out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/base/hiddenapi-lists-docs/android_common/srcjars”
Killed
22:51:03 ninja failed with: exit status 1