RM521F-GL not passing IPV6 traffic

I have IPPT enabled on the module, and the module is attached to my router via USB.
The router is configured for IPV6 passthrough, and devices on my network are receiving public IPV6 addresses.
Those devices are able to perform DNS resolution to public IPV6 addresses, but can’t ping those addresses.
The router itself is able to resolve IPV6 DNS resolutions and the router CAN ping those addresses.

For context, if I put the SIM back in the T-Mobile Home Internet modem that it came from, and connect that modem to the router, devices on the network receive public IPV6 addresses AND can ping public IPV6 addresses.

This limitation only happens when I’m using the RM521F-GL.

Is this a routing problem on the module itself?

Is it OpenWrt?
Could you provide any logs or screenshot?

The router is using Asuswrt (latest Merlin).
Fact is, I don’t think it’s the router, since IPV6 passthrough works just fine with this router if I use the modem that T-Mobile provides.

With the RM521F-GL and IPV6 passthrough, IPV6 addresses are assigned to my network devices and those devices have IPV6 DNS resolution, but the RM521F-GL simply isn’t passing IPV6 traffic to anything except the router.

My MPDN rule is using the MAC address FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF to perform passthrough to the router; could that somehow be causing the problem?
I would have thought that enabling passthrough to the router would have enabled passthrough for everything connected to the router, but I am hardly an expert at this.

I have the same issue with RM520N.
I do not think it is the router issue since I have tried on two different routers.
Were you able to figure it out?

Anyone else resolve this? Definitely seeing this too