RM520N-GL latest firmware and drivers for Windows and Linux

Can I please get all the information on how to update my modem. Current firmware is

RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G_01.001.01.001

Hello @silvia, could you send me the latest firmware 、 qfirehose and drivers in linux for the RM520N-GL?

Thanks,

Currently on RM520NGLAAR01A05M4G_01.001.01.001

Anybody here to help?

Pls send me the latest firmware for RM520-GL.
I am currently using RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G
Thank You!
Mike*

Dear @eckholm @Mountaineer
Please contact with your provider firstly, they have access to get the latest firmware.
Thanks for your understanding.

Dear sirs,

I am using RM520N-GL with firmware RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G_01.200.01.200.

Please may I get the current firmware for this module?

Many thanks,
Daniel

hi i have Revision: RM520NGLAAR03A03M4G. is there newer version? pls email.

Dear @Roddel_Fernando
Currengly, RM520NGLAAR03A03M4G is the latest one on R13 baseline.

Could I please get the latest firmware and the release notes for the past few updates and latest?

Can I get the latest firmware for the RM520N-GL please?

Can I get the latest firmware for the RM520N-GL?

Please email me the latest firmware for RM520N-GL( RM520NGLAP-M20-SGASA) with latest drivers for Windows and Linux for both PCIe and USB interface at arpita.kumane@microchip.com. Also, I need the documentation on how to update the firmware and a user guide on how to link up the module using pcie interface on windows and linux.

please send the latest firmware and documents to 25michaelbarrett@gmail.com. thank you!

Dear @quectel-supp-pls
Please contact with your provider firstly next time, they have access to get the latest firmware.

Dear @T_Joa
Please contact with your provider firstly next time, they have access to get the latest firmware.

Dear @dpendle

Dear @arpita.kumane
Please contact with your provider firstly next time, they have access to get the latest firmware and drivers.

Dear @michael_barrett1

Dear Silvia,

Would you be so kind as to provide me with the latest firmware for the RM520N-GL Module?

Other than that, can someone confirm if the RM520N-GL supports sidelink communication?

Best regards,
José Luis

Please send me the latest firmware. i am still at A06 on my Suncomm SE06 Pro and they are not replying to my emails.