RM520N-GL latest firmware and drivers for Windows and Linux

Hi, Thanks for that… Just check out your page to tried to update the firmware and got this error.
-bash: /usr/bin/QFirehose-mtk7981a-sha256-c0b944: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

Dear @silvia

Thanks a lot, I received the files. Have 2 more requests as below:

1. May you please send me the latest AT commands file associated with this firmware?
  2. According to release note “It is not recommended to directly modify the pre-set APN profiles. Please create an APN profile after the existed CID number” unfortunately I modified the first APN (never touched ims and sms), so will it cause problem? As in release note it mentioned “with added specific attributes, these attributes are hidden after modification, causing the profile to still be unavailable”, so how I can return those default values to only APN profile 1? I did "AT+CGDCONT=1,“IP”,“APN”. Will it cause problem? Shall I keep the profile as it is now?

Thanks for your usual support

Cheers

@silvia Please send the latest firmware and tools to update.

The response to AT+QGMR is:

Module 1: RM520NGLAAR01A07M4G_01.200.01.200

Module 2: RM520NGLAAR01A07M4G_01.201.01.201

Could you please send me the latest firmware for RM520N-GL. Thanks ssuvvn@gmail.com

Can you send the instructions and firmware for RM520N-GL, running Windows to regime2008@gmail.com as well? Thanks!

Hello Quectel Support,

Can you please send me the RM520N-GL latest firmware, latest Windows USB drivers, and update software for windows?

Thank you!

RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G

Dear @meloserj
I will send the file to you via Message, please check later.
After you modify the APN, did you have any problem now?

Dear @jddebug
I have sent them to you via Message, please check.

Dear @silvia

What I understood from firmware update procedure is after each firmware update, all configuration set back to default when using Qflash. So the default APN came back after update and I have seen no issues yet.
Thanks for your kind follow up dear :slight_smile:

Cheers

Dear @tomt @DoctaThompson @Ya_Shu_Chen
I have sent them to you via Message, please check.

Hello,

Do you have PCIE drivers for windows for RM520N-GL? Can you please share it. I have RM520N-GLAP and RM520N-GLAA.

Thank you.

@silvia
Could you please share the latest firmware and qflash? (RM520N-GL)

koen.vandeputte@citymesh.com

Thanks!

Can I get the latest RM520N-GL firmware and flashing utility for Linux, as well as the AT command documentation?

Thanks!

I would kindly ask for the latest firmware version for the RM520 GL.
Many thanks in advance.

I would kindly ask for the latest firmware version and windows11 Dritver for the RM520 GL.

@silvia Could you please share the latest firmware and qflash? (RM520N-GL)

wy2002@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi @silvia,

Can you please share the latest firmware and QFlash for RM520N-GL
Current version: RM520NGLAAR01A08M4G

My email: edwainekyle@outlook.com

Hi!

Could you please share the latest RM520NGLAAR01A08M4G firmware?
Please send it to raul.tambre@clevon.com.

Hi @silvia ,

Good day! Could you please share the latest firmware and tools to update RM520N-GL and possibly a guide on how to update it via Windows? Thank you in advance!

Can I please get the drivers for windows 10 and 11 for the rm520N-gl. I cannot get in to do any AT commands using windows terminals or WSL terminal. Can you give me the linux drivers too. Anyone have success using a 5g M.2 to RJ45-Kit mini V2.0? Please send via Messages in Forum. Thank you in advance.