RM520N-GL Firmware, etc

Thank you. after having pcie driver i was able to send AT command. But my RM520N-GL is not working in usb mode. no com port is detected when using usb m.2 adapter. my adapter is normal and it works with rm500q. my rm520n-gl is in mbim pcie mode. is there any way to make it work in usb mode?

Could I also get the latest PCIe drivers for linux and windows? For linux I hope there is a newer build than 1.3 mhi drivers, as they don’t compile with Kernel 6.x.

Which full model is listed on the adapter? Some are PCIe only.

AT+QCFG=“data_interface”
AT+QCFG=“pcie/mode”

These are commands needed to switch between USB/PCIe mode if the adapter supports it.

Hello guys, I recently got a RM520N-GL, but it is locked to mbim mode, this way I can’t get access to the AT Commands via usbtty port. I need to change the RM520N-GL to ECM mode, how can I proceed?

Is updating the firmware the way to do it? if yes could you send me the tools and firmware ?

pedro84@gmail.com

Thanks

Driver type is NDIS(QMI));
AT+QCFG=“usbnet”,0
The driver type is ECM;
AT+QCFG=“usbnet”,1
The driver type is MBIM; (RM5XXQ support)
AT+QCFG=“usbnet”,2
The driver type is RNDIS
AT+QCFG=“usbnet”,3
The driver type is NCM;
AT+QCFG=“usbnet”,5

Hi Herbert, you sent me the file QFlash_V6.3_EN.zip, but I don’t see the actual firmware BIN file inside that zip.

Please send me the following:

1. Latest firmware for RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G_01.200.01.200
  2. Latest PCIe drivers for Linux

This my modem details:
AT+QGMR
RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G_01.200.01.200

Thanks!

Hi Herbert,

Can you Please send me the following:
RM520N-GL Latest PCIe drivers for windows

Thank You

I have sent it to you,pls try

Do you have a later PCIe Driver than 1.0.0.0? I need a new driver to support this module. Thank you!

Thank you, but that is still version 1.0.0.0 and it doesn’t appear to be new enough to support the RM520N-GLAP PCIe ONLY m.2 modem - do you have access to any later driver builds? - These appear to be from 2021

Thank you I have I have a RM520NGLAP-M20-SGASA do you have the current firmware

Thanks again

Hi Herbert,

Can you Please send me the following:

RM520N-GL Latest Drivers for linux and windows

email : grep94@naver.com

Thank You.

Hi,

can you send me the latest “quectel-cm” software, the latest firmware for RM520N-GL, dokumentation like AT-Commands and linux drivers, please? :slight_smile:

Can you please also send the latest firmware and AT command documentation for the RM520 to me?
Quecteluser@base8.org

Is the RM520NGLAAR01A07M4G still the latest firmware?
If not, please send the latest to raul.tambre@clevon.com.

Hi Herbert, can you please send me:

1. Latest firmware for RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G_01.001.01.001
  2. Latest PCIe drivers for Linux

This my modem details:
AT+QGMR
RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G_01.001.01.001

Thanks!

I have sent them to your email,pls check

I have sent it to you,pls check