Rm520 loses wifi connectivity

Hi, I am using a rm520 in one of the 5g m2 to rj45 kits from aliexpress. I followed the basic setups below.

AT+QCFG=“data_interface”,1,0
AT+QCFG=“pcie/mode”,1
AT+QETH=“eth_driver”,“r8125”,1
AT+QMAPWAC=1

However, im experiencing an issue when it’s connected to my router via ethernet that the wifi will show connected but no internet but LAN connected devices still continue to work. This happens every couple days that i need to restart by unplugging the power of the rj45 kit to get internet access through wifi again. Anyone else experienced this?

Dear @todoroshi
You mean firstly it can worked fine, after several days, it was lost, right?
Which device did you use with the module?

Yes. I’m using it in the 5g m2 to rj45 connected to a tplink archer ax21 router via Ethernet.

@silvia hi, following up if you had any idea what might be the issue. Thanks

I’m following up with more information looking for help since no responses. So I noticed when it does happen and I lose wifi connection, I can also get the Internet connection back by just connecting my laptop to the USB c debug port on the 5g rj45 kit. So I’m not sure what makes it lose connectivity as I don’t have any way to actively monitor besides connecting to Qcom via laptop. This tends to happen like every 2-3 weeks where I lose Internet.

I’ve attached images of my router lights when I lose wifi. The router gives an orange light which, according to TP link, means the Internet port is connected, but no Internet service available.

Having similar problems. Any fixes?

Unfortunately, none yet. I haven’t been able to get any help. Please report back if you find a solution.