Request firmware upgrade tool Qflash download link on windows

Dear,

I would like to upgrade the firmware of M66FA in order to use MQTT. Could you please help to provide the link for downloading the firmware upgrade tool Qflash?

Thank you and best regards,
Baron T.

Ok, I will send it to you via email.

Hi Isaac,

Thanks of lot, I got it.

Kind regards,
Baron T.

can you please send me the file or downloading link.
email-- livwizesmartsolutions@gmail.com

Ok, I will send it to you via email. @Livwize

Good day Isaac, I trust you well.

Sorry to be a bother on top of it all but would you mind sending me the link to the qflash tool and if you do have access or resources the firmware for the
M95 FA-03-STD
M95FAR02A05 CHIPSET
SR:MP86610B6000959

Your help will be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance

Ok, I will send qflash tool to you via email. @HermanCoetser

Hello,
I have a Quectel em160r-gl running firmware EM160RGLAUR02A07M4G

Could you please email me the firmware tool and the latest firmware? I seem to be having issues with the modem and hoping it’ll fix somethings. Thanks.

Hello,

I would like to get a copy of QFlash. Need to look at MBN files.
Could anyone help me with this, please?

Hi,
I’m working on a project with the pack p-l496g-cell02, based on BG96 modem, I have a problem to connect with the LTE-M network and i think that’s coming from the firmware on my BG96 modem, and i want to update the firmware of my BG96 modem, so please send me the latest FW, the Qflash Tool and the necessary drivers i’m using windows 10.
thank you!

Hi,
I have a Quectel RG500L-EUAB-M28 running firmware Revision:RG500LEUACR02A04M8G_OCPU

Could you please email me the firmware tool and the latest firmware? I seem to be having issues with the modem(AT command return +CME ERROR: 100 and DIAG Port not appeared ) and hoping it’ll fix somethings. Thanks.
email : rira.opencl@gmail.com

Hi

I have 2 quectel EC25-AU modules, running at diferent firmwares ( EC25AUFAR02A04M4G ) and ( EC25AUFAR06A06M4G ), but just one has good performance for my application. Could you send me the dowload link for the flashing tool with instructions for windows-pc, the most recent firmware and this firmware “EC25AUFAR02A04M4G”.

Email: murilo.viacast@gmail.com
Thanks.

Hello,
I have a Quectel EG915U running firmware version EG915UEABR02A05M08.
Could you please email me the firmware tool and the latest firmware?
email: arge2@armaselektronik.com

I need the download link for this tool v 5.8

Hi
I hope you are doing great.
I need the firmware upgrade tool lite for windows, please.
My email is ben.toosi@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance.

Dear Isaac,
Could you please also send me the Qflash_V5.9.exe.zip SW per mail ?

can i get the latest flash tool please? and any other helpful quectel tools?

hello? can i get the latest flash tool please?

I am looking for the latest firmware files for EC20F module, could you please email me a copy? kylehogue6264@yahoo.com

Can you also send me latest Qflash tool? Thank you!