Regarding latest firmware update for BC660

Hi,
Could you please confirm whether the below mentioned firmware is the latest one for BC660K-GL.

Quectel_BC660K-GL
Revision: BC660KGLAAR01A05

Please share the latest firmware for BC660K-GL.

Thanks,
Suhaib Saiyde.

hi ,
Please provide your email address, I will send the firmware version to you, thank you.

@AnnaLiu can you please share the latest firmware packages.

Please provide your email address, I will send the firmware version to you, thank you.

suhaibpattazhi@gmail.com

Please share the files to this email id.

Thanks

@AnnaLiu

suhaibpattazhi@gmail.com

Please share the files to this email id.

Thanks

hi,
the Email has been sent.

Hello @AnnaLiu

Could you please send me the latest firmware packages for BC660K-GL?

My mail is: r.gomez@smc-energy.com

Thanks in advance.

hi,
the Email has been sent.I hope it helps. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello again @AnnaLiu

Could you please send to me the QFlash_V5.7_EN tool? I’ve tried to upgrade the firmware of my BC660K-GL-TE-B-KIT with QFlash_V6.3_EN but I haven’t succeeded, I always get to the same point:

hi,
QFlash_V5.7_EN tool has been sent by email.
Report this error can see whether it is nested several upgrade packages, can be put on the desktop try, as a reference, thank you.

1 Like

Hi @AnnaLiu

First of all, thanks again for your help.
I’ve tried to update the firmware with QFlash_V5.7_EN but it failed again. I’ve been reading similiar posts and I found that maybe QFlash_V5.4_EN tool could work.

Could you please send to me the QFlash_V5.4_EN tool?

Hi @rgg2023
Have you used Qflash to successfully update the firmware of BC660K module before? Can you show me your update process and port selection?

hi,
I am sorry that I did not find QFlash_V6.3_EN. You can confirm whether the port is not selected correctly and keep reporting this error.
thanks.

Hi @tabor.tang-Q and @AnnaLiu
I have never been able to use any of the QFlash tool versions you have provided me (V5.7, V6.1, and V6.3) to successfully update the firmware of BC660K module.

I’ve followed the instructions of Quectel_QFlash_User_Guide_V4.7 for QFlash_V6.3_EN:

1. Run QFlash_V6.3_EN as administrator (Windows 10);
  2. Choose Main UART (USB Serial Converter A → USB COM Port 4 in my computer) for firmware upgrade and set to 921600 bps according to Quectel_BC660K-GL-TE-B_User_Guide_V1.0 and Quectel_QFlash_User_Guide_V4.7;

1. Press and hold BOOT button on the EVB, click on QFlash_V6.3_EN’s “Start” button, press and release RESET button on the EVB and finally release BOOT button on the EVB. I’ve also tried the same BOOT and RESET EVB buttons sequence before clicking on “Start” button but none of the alternatives work.
  2. The result I get is always the same as shown below:

Please help, it’s driving me crazy hahahaha

I’ve shown you that it can work. Repeat the experiment according to the screenshot prompts.

Hi @tabor.tang-Q
I’ve finally made it work. I installed all the drivers and softwares in a different computer from the one I was using and I could upgrade the firmware of the BC660K module. I don’t know what the problem was but the computer change worked.

It could be that you had some configuration on your previous computer that prevented the upgrade.

Please send me FW for BC660k-GL

can you please share the latest firmware packages. dotranxuanduy12b4ksa2015@gmail.com