Thank you for the information.
Indeed I now got it to work. Seems like the issue was that I was coping the command to Qnavigator and it had some formatting on it. If I typed it in manually, it worked finally.
BUT there I discovered a new issue.
As soon as the request from RSP platform arrives at the SIM it should start the provisioning process.
But the EC25-E does not do it instantly. Below a example of download new profile:
As you can see the SMS-PP with instruction to open BIP channel is received, but the cellular module responds with “ME(Mobile Equipment) currently unable to process command”
This retrying will happen for some time until it finally succeeds at random time and the BIP channel is opened:
Once that is done then the profile download happens as usual.
The same behaviour happens while profile download, profile swap and profile delete.