QGNSS V1.10 does not seem to apply RTK data to LC29HEA fixes

I have tried several RTK2GO mount points now with no success but I will try outside in better sky view later.

The link refers to a French user on the border with Germany and would interest Rolf on ardupilot

In France they use Centipede caster and it is easy to access centiped pwd centiped the link is this: https://docs.centipede.fr/
try to put this, although as a joke I am convinced that give FLOAT rtk.

immagine

2 Likes

WOW, my 1st RTK fixes (but they are indeed float):

At least this reduces greatly the universe of theories that causes my issue :slight_smile:

I will try with stronger signals later but I am sure that Fixed RTK with allude me for a while yet.

Thanks

Salut Marco, c’est grĂące Ă  toi que j’ai rĂ©ussi.

1 Like

Here is some interesting facts:

Since the LC29HEA GNSS receiver interprets SGB1 data for RTK corrections and NOT data from FLWD, it appears that the FLWD mount point would need the following additional RTCM 3 types added to its output in order to work with the LC29HEA GNSS receiver: 1005,1042,1077,1087, 1097 and 1127.

Perhaps I will try to find out why Florida Department of Transport does not have these output from FLWD on RTCM3 port 31000

Not quite sure how that helps but as I learn more elsewhere it might. I am waiting to hear back from Florida Department of Transport now :pray:

SOLVED!!! :grin: :beers: :sparkler:

Scott at the Florida Department of Transport told me that port 40000 adds MSM4 data to the RTCM3 stream.

He said “I believe that with port 40000 you will receive RTCM channels 1005, 1042 & 1046 however not the MSM7 channels.”

Thanks Marco for all the help on this!

EDIT: With my L1-L5 puck antenna, a 1 second fix rate, an ntrip connection by Fanklin T10 mobile hotspot and sitting stationary under my big, heavy foliage, large canopy live oak tree, all 600 fixes were “Fixed RTK” and inside a 3 inch circle :slight_smile:

I think I can work with this for my purposes

3 Likes

Salut, je suis content que vous avez rĂ©ussi :muscle:t3: bravo :clap:t3: et Marco c’est vraiment quelqu’un de bien toujours la pour aider tout le monde encore un grand merci Ă  lui :pray:t3:

2 Likes