QGNSS V1.10 does not seem to apply RTK data to LC29HEA fixes

In rtklib strsvr by click red point…

P.s. rtklib is minimalist and essential according to the Japanese philosophy of its creator, fortunately then came Tim Everett…

OK, now I can see that ntrip FLWD does not send 1005:

EDIT: If that is all the data that FLWD is sending out, I do not see any correction data in it.

I would assume I should see some Lat/Lon correction data that I would have to apply to my raw Lat/Lon that my GPS receiver would give me, at the same time as I receive the FLWD data, that would result in the actual RTK corrected Lat/Lon’s ???

wait a while could send it even once every x…
if not present, need manual input, but, how get info,datum etc?Morning I asked @wifiluke if can help you…

Pardon… I see 1006 the same as… but covered

immagine

now need.to see on the map if it matches the declared location…

pos_513

the location seem not accurate to wgs84…

Yes I believe that is the correct Lat/Lon to within <1cm :wink:

Also, see QGNSS V1.10 does not seem to apply RTK data to LC29HEA fixes - #38 by DaleCKramer

But difference in wgs84 real position…on google maps, i presume it is the white point, the antenna.

immagine

I highly suspect that virtually all satellite images are not geo-referenced to <1cm absolute Lat/Lon’s, especially Google maps.

Yes but not 2,81 m 280cm = 9.18ft

I also put the updated base station Lat/Lon’s (from the FPRN Datasheet for FLWD) into QGNSS V1.10 and I still do not get RTK fixes.

When we made measurements with the theodolite we could close the triangulation within 15cm on 10km of known points…the area of a base triangle 10 is = 10700 acres.

1 Like

My new Beitian BT-T076 RTK antenna, which I just ordered from their store, has these specs:

It appears to me and I find it interesting that ‘My Sky’ view currently shows that 18 of the 31 satellites above me DO NOT use L1 or L5 frequencies that my current antenna is optimized for:

Am I correct in assuming that my current L1,L5 RTK antenna may be the reason that I am not able to get any RTK fixes out of my LC29HEA EVB???

Is it correct, that this will be because my new Beitian BT-T076 RTK antenna will be able to send, to the LC29HEA, good data from more than double the number of satellites that my L1,L5 antenna sends to it???

Thanks,
Dale

immagine
You have L5 ; there are few ones enabled in earth sky, chinese ones are full into sky now…and white ballons.

I borrowed a multi-band puck antenna from a friend with these basic specs:
Antenna_Multi-band_puck with L1 L2 L5 RTK GPS GLONASS GALILEO Active High Precision
I went to the most clear spot for reception on my property:

I did get my signal levels up to 45 - 50.

But still no RTK fixes after ~20 minutes of 1 second interval fixes:

Soooo, back to the drawing board :frowning:

Most likely this is maybe that ntrip data from Florida Department of Transport mountpoint named FLWD is not what the LC29HEA wants to see.

Here is the reported FLWD mount point details:

Could this be as simple as a bit rate issue???

Check if match with:
immagine
let scroll the whole list of rtcm corrections and see if …see thoose numbers.
U can also log rtcm data from …

Where did you get the image of the Supported RTCM Input Messages for the LC29H series?

I can only find in my Quectel documentation these two identical RTCM Protocol tables (each one has the source document highlighted):

Here is the data that ntrip FLWD, on port 31000, sends out in somewhat obvious groups once per second (captured using STRSVR):

EDIT1: When 1st connecting to FLWD (not shown above), types 1019 and 1020 are received (which are only in my 2 tables).

The data received once per second (shown above) contains type 1006 (from your table) along with 1004, 1008, 1012, 1033 and 1230 (the 5 of which are not in ANY table).

Did not found another caster…?

https://forums.quectel.com/uploads/default/original/2X/3/30146979b7be3c71a232d2c01c617228a0e8aed5.jpeg
by @paulo

No. I guess I may be stuck with making my own base station and finding a way to send correction data to my LC29HEA’s that they recognize… I haven’t had any luck figuring out if RTK2GO works with LC29HEA’s either, beside there are no close RTK2GO mount points either. More research needed.

Paulo has succeeded : En savoir plus le fonctionnement du LC29hda - #39 by paulo
tell also to those of ardupilot forum
Thank you

1 Like

I had seen that but I don’t think to a Florida Department of Transport mount point :frowning: