MC60E getting reset when scanning

Hello,

I am using the MC60E module for scanning, sometimes modules get reset when "AT+QBTGATCSCAN=1,“B001"” this command is sent using Ql_RIL_SendATCmd this API.
Are there any solutions to this.?

Thanks & Regards
Abhijeet Tippanna

Hi,
I’m sorry to reply you so late.
If the problem still exists, please grab the log for us to analyze.

Hi,

I am sorry to reply to you so late.
Yes, the problem still exists, Actually, when scanning is in progress sometimes some garbage data is displayed and the device gets reset.
Actually, I am scanning periodically with start scan and stop scan sequence. (Time interval in 12 sec). In 1 min 4 times I give the start scan command. In that period some garbage data is displayed and the device gets reset.

Thanks & Regards
Abhijeet Tippanna

Hello,
Please find the attachment for the device log when scanning is started and the device getsMC60E_GettingReset_after_some_Garbage_Data.pdf (74.7 KB) reset.

I am using MC60E. MC60E_OpenCPU_GS3_SDK_V1.7_Eclipse this SDK.
please check and let me know.

Thanks & Best Regards
Abhijeet Tippanna

Hello,

@Winnie.Xi-Q I am tried using AT command-based trials on BOOTLOADER_MC60ECAR01A07.bin this core. The device is not getting reset in scanning.
But when I am taking trials using MC60E_OpenCPU_GS3_SDK_V1.7_Eclipse this SDK. in the same environment at that time device is getting reset in open CPU trials.
please let me know asap.

Thanks & Regards
Abhijeet Tippanna

@Grey.Tu-Q Could you help on this issue?Thank you in advance.

Hello @Winnie.Xi-Q & @Grey.Tu-Q,

Any update on this issue. Please suggest asap.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Best Regards
Abhijeet Tippanna

@abhitippanna
I am very sorry for not paying attention to this information.I’ll talk to “Winnie” about it.I’m sorry.

@Winnie.Xi-Q
The customer has provided the LOG information of the module, but I will not analyze this LOG information either. Please ask the R & D to analyze the cause of this problem on the bill of lading of JIRA, and ask for the solution after the cause is found.Thank you.

@abhitippanna
Dear abhitippanna:

1. What is the underlying firmware version you are using?

2. I checked the operation information you provided and found that the module made an error when looking for BLE devices. Is there a lot of BLE devices in your debugging environment?Can it be avoided?

3. If the above two confirmation still cannot solve your problem, please grab the DEBUG_LOG for analysis, thank you.

Hello @Grey.Tu-Q

These are some details.

1. Core firmware version: - BOOTLOADER_MC60ECAR01A07.bin
    OpenCPU SDK version:- MC60-E_OpenCPU_GS3_SDK_V1.7_Eclipse
    Application code file:- I am using the BLE client example from this SDK.

2. No it is not possible to avoid BLE devices in our debugging environment.

I have tried using AT command in the same environment but this issue is not observed while taking trials based on AT command.

Dear abhitippanna:

Please use the “catcher” tool to grab the DEBUG_LOG information of the module.

@Grey.Tu-Q

Hello,

Okay, I’ll grab logs using this tool and let you know.

@Grey.Tu-Q
Can you share link or tool setup.

Dear abhitippanna:

Web site:https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/ae-fae_quectel_com/Eqd1z8Q-XulOsT2eKCSzjVwBlaWq8Dn_kBzDRhU3yB9B2Q?e=ZCBkzs

Instructions are available in the zip file.thank you