Manual for RM500U-CN 5G HAT assembly

So I have been trying to set this up. Now the problem is the module is sending data but it is not receiving anything. I am suspecting I made a mistake with the assembly.

Dear @Roney
Actually, what is your problem? did you want to send AT command?

That issue was fixed by the command at+qnetdevctl=1,1,1

Is there a different dialup method for 5G? After running the at+qnetdevctl=1,3,1 it is working fine with 4G but won’t register to 5G networks.

Dear @Roney
Does the SIM card support 5G? Or you can try insert the SIM card into your mobile phone and check if it register with 5G or not.
Please use AT+QNWINFO , AT+QENG=“servingcell”, AT+QENG=“neighbourcell” to check the information.

Yes I have already checked if it supports 5G with a 5G capable phone. I am already discussing this on another thread. We can move it there for ease of convince. Please check the last few conversations for this post here:

Dear @Roney
Here is another topic related with 5G network.

It seems it had registered 5G NSA, you can try to data service, like speedtest or others.
Then use AT+QENG=“servingcell” to try.

That’s mine only. It’s irrelevant now as that never reached a solution and I fixed it with a firmware reset.

Dear @Roney
Actually, could you share the reponse of AT+QENG=“SERVINGCELL” to us? We suspect it you had registered 5G NSA.

how did you reset firmware?