M66 default firmware

Hello,

Can any one share the default firmware of M66 modem.

Dear Sir,
Please check the module default FW version with AT command ATI, then we can help to send it to you. Thanks!

Dear Sir,

M66FAR01A08BT this is the FW version.

Dear Sir,
You can click the following link to download your needed FW of M66. Thanks!
https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/asean-fae_quectel_com/EVAvRp8BjKpDhnd5QyBU5cUB971jtAviQhE3ySfYvuzOhQ?e=69SVlM

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the support.

Hello,

this link does not work for me.

Regards,
Umesh

Hi Umesh
Can you please share the you complete module name. Or the current firmware version using ATI command.

Regards
Rahul

Hello Rahul,

I think M66FAR01A12BT, that is what printed on module label.
Actually, I am developing custom application by using OpenCPU.
I am facing problem with Quec location things.
This “AT+QCELLLOC” and “AT+QLOCCFG” not working as per my expectation.
So, I thought to rollback to it’s factory program to test them.

I got M66_OpenCPU_GS3_SDK_V2.4_Eclipse.

According to Mr. Kyson here M66_opencpu_ble
He was suggesting to use SDK V2.0.

In next i am going to use bluetooth functionality.
Overall I am started confuse about my environment setup.
Please guide.

Regards,
Umesh

Hi Umesh
please note that as google stopped his service for CELL Location. AT+QCELLLOC may not gives you the any reply. You can use our Queclocator service for cell location finding.
please mail to support@quectel.com.
for the upgraded firmware of M66FA you can download it from below link.
https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/india-fae_quectel_com/EQYBvRbd-m1Bkp3nqRwQSL8BMFmk1BO6y18btFpicAz33w?e=b2rIuF
Regards
Rahul

Hello Rahul,
Thanks for reply.

two questions.

1. I guess M66FAR02A06BT is newer than M66FAR01A12BT. So by updating to M66FAR02A06BT, I hope i can still continue with v2.4_SDK development. or do i need to go for other SDK version.

2. can you provide me any documents link to work with Queclocator for M66. and possibly user documents related to work with M66FAR02A06BT.

Regards,
Umesh

Hi Umesh
please find below my comments

1. I guess M66FAR02A06BT is newer than M66FAR01A12BT. So by updating to M66FAR02A06BT, I hope i can still continue with v2.4_SDK development. or do i need to go for other SDK version.
    Rahul - Yes you can continue with same v2.4 SDK.

2. can you provide me any documents link to work with Queclocator for M66. and possibly user documents related to work with M66FAR02A06BT.
    Rahul - For the Queclocator request you to send mail on the support@quectel.com. M66FAR02A06BT is the default AT firmware having the same AT commands are there with some added features, you can find the release note in the downloaded folder.

Thank you Rahul.
I will initiate the mail.