LG69T(AP) datatsheet

Hi,

I need data sheet for LG69T(AP).

Regards,
Krishnaja.

Dear Sir
Please refer to the attachment, thank you!
Quectel_LG69T(AP)_Hardware_Design_V1.0.0_Preliminary_20201102.pdf (570.5 KB) Quectel_LG69T(AP)_Reference_Design_V1.0.0_Preliminary_20211009.pdf (231.0 KB)

Hi Albert,
Need some more information.
Is there any default message sent by the LG69T(AP)?
What all pins should be configured other than Reset pulled up?

Regards,
Krishnaja.

Dear Sir
Where is the end-customer product used? Because this module must use the differential data of Qianxun, it can only be used in China, and can’t be used in other countries at present. Thanks!

Are you sure LG69T will not work except China? Please give me reference to the same.

Dear Sir
LG69TAP is restricted and can only be used in China; we may come out an unrestricted product around mid-January next year, which can be used in any country.Thank you!

Dear Albert,

Can LG69T AA used all over the world?
If LG69T AA is supported in India please provide all support documents.

Regards,
Krishnaja.

Dear Sir
The high-precision calculation of LG69TAA needs to be performed on the host side. It is in RTCM format and does not have high-precision NMEA sentence output. It does not have any regional restrictions. Thanks!

Dear Albert,

How to process or understand raw data sent by the LG69TAA?

As requested earlier, please give all documents related to hardware design, reference design, high precision calculations on host side doc etc.

Regards,
Krishnaja.

Dear Sir
Sorry, we don’t provide the host high-precision solution method, so you need to process the solution data yourself. This may bring a relatively large workload, you can evaluate it. Thanks!

As requested, could you please give the following pdfs?

Hi Albert,

In the previous post you mentioned that “LG69TAA” does not support NMEA sentence output".
But below reference says, " Quectel_LG69T_GNSS_Specification_V1.1.pdf"
LG69T AA supports " NMEA 0183/RTCM 3.x".

Please tell me how to change from default RTCM to NMEA 0183.

Dear Sir
If you switch to nmea format, its output position accuracy is also normal accuracy, not high-precision position information.

Please refer to the following section: 6.1.2 Switch from RTCM to NMEA, but the current firmware may have some problems with this function. The next version of the firmware will optimize this function. Thanks!

Quectel_LG69T(AA,AD,AI,AJ,AK)_GNSS_Protocol_Specification_V1.0.0_Preliminary_20210910.pdf (650.1 KB)

Dear Albert,

Could you provide RTCM data sample sent by “LG69TAA”?
Also need information on how to change default RTCM to NMEA.

Regards,
Krishnaja.

Dear Sir

1. See the attachment for the rtcm data log.
  2. Please check the reply above.
    Thanks!
    Raw data.zip (1.5 MB)

Hi,

After sending “D3 00 0C 3E 70 20 04 01 50 00 00 80 00 03 00 0E A1 FB
D3 00 0C 3E 70 20 04 15 40 00 42 40 05 99 00 CE 8E 89
D3 00 0C 3E 70 20 04 15 40 00 80 00 00 03 40 A0 DC 2E” as mentioned in the doc. It is required to “RESTART” the module. But no information on how to restart the module is provided. Please give information on how to Restart.

Is required at the end of each command? Also how to pass these commands?

Regards,
Krishnaja.

Dear Sir
The function of switching between RTCM and NMEA is not yet mature, so it is not recommended. It is recommended to use it after the new firmware is updated in the future.

NMEA format reset command: D3 00 07 3E 71 08 00 00 00 00 72 22 74
RTCM format reset command: $PSTMSRR*49

Thanks!

Hi Albert,

As in the screenshot, I need the command to “RESTART” after switching to NMEA mode.
Also need to know “CARRIAGE RETURN and LINE FEED " (”\n\r") is need at the end of each command as in screenshot?
I guess “reset” will change to default configurations.

Regards,
Krishnaja.

Dear Sir
Hexadecimal commands are not required; character commands need to add carriage return and line feed.

Thanks!

Is restart same as reset in LG69TAA?
Should I use RTCM format reset after “switching from RTCM to NMEA”?