How to Use Qwinlog in Windows System

This is the demo video of how to capture log of Quectel module using QWinlog tool. Don’t forget to include AT+CFUN=0/1 for any issue when you’re asked to capture:-)

1 Like

This is the demo video of how to capture log of Quectel module using QWinlog tool. Don’t forget to include AT+CFUN=0/1 for any issue when you’re asked to capture:-)

The update: Myron could download it using the link you provided, and I’ve got it right now. I’m going to try working with it on Monday, if it’s possible to become familiar with the program, and will let you know in the near future when I’ve some results to be able to share with you. Thanks!

How can i get the log files in linux system (instead of QWinLog), when i collect log with “QLog -s 9000” command.
I can collect it with QWinLog, but i need some linux tool.
I have tried “QLog -s tftp:IP” option, but this works only with catch ram dumping.

Thanks!

(post deleted by author)

Hi
Qwinlog is used in Windows system while we do have another tool named Qlog tool to use in Linux system. I have attached here for your use. Please let me know if you have any questions about it.
QLog_Linux_Android_V1.5.18.zip

Hi Orel, Thanks for the answer.
But we have many CPE devices with Quectel modems. The devices doesn’t have enough space to hold QXDM logs. So on CPE devices we run:
QLog -s 9000
and follow instructions from pdf file:
5.1.3. Catch Log to PC via tty2tcp with QLog and QWinLog
5.1.4. Catch Log to PC via tty2tcp with QLog and QXDM
and this works fine.
Both QWinLog and QXDM is windows tools, but is any way to catch log on PC linux via tty2tcp, with linux tool instead of QWinLog and QXDM?

Thanks!

Hi Dmitry

Qlog is the tool which can be used in Linux PC, and it can be connected to several windows tools. It may not connect to other tool in Linux currently. Like the picture shows:

Thanks Orel,
This way i’m using it. I will add windows PC to the every network with the modem. I thought maybe Qlog may talk to other QLog…

Thnaks!