How to connect BC68 to NB-IoT network

Hello Herbert,
It does exist since the BTS is like 4 meters from the device. Also I have tried the NBAND command but I do not know which band is correct.

Hi,Qesk:
BC68 supports B1/B3/B8/B5/B20/B28, and your virtual base station needs to be configured with the corresponding bands

Hi Herbert,
I know these are the supported bands but what band should I use? Also shouldn’t I set AT+CEREG=1 to register?

Hello Herbert,
I came to the school and restarted the BTS and module as well. Configured everything all over again and it is working. I have my IP address assigned and everything is running. Now I need to just make MQTT woking :smile: Thank you for everything.

Hi Quesk,

T-Mobile is using Band 8 in Europe (Vodafone = 20). Setting this, speed up the network register a little.
On the other hand, check AT+NCONFIG?
The settings CR_0354_0338_SCRAMBLING and CR_0859_SI_AVOID have to be true. This is important in T-Mobile network.

The BC-68 is really slow registering to network. Here in Dresden, it took 30 - 200 seconds. Maybe you are too impatient :wink:
The BC-66 in contrast need 2-5 seconds for the same.

Best Regards, Andreas

Please refer to the following documentation for MQTTS. Our MQTTS all support standard solutions
Quectel_BC66&BC66-NA_MQTT_Application_Note_V2.0.pdf (3.7 MB)