Help me with this

Hello I have 2 modules of RM502q-ae 5g hat connected to raspberry pi, how can i make the first module of rm502q-ae connected to raspberry pi send signal, while the second rm502q-ae connected to raspberry pi receive the signal.

Unless you have two special or fixed IP sim card from the operator, the two module cannot connect with each other.

I have tried to use my sim card and tried to make the call from minicom using AT commands however when i call it says no carrier ,

I checked for the sim card registration it gives results, i checked for signal strength it gives like 19.99 and 21

Please help with how to make a call from the module RM502Q-AE

Please check

AT+CGREG?
AT+C5GREG?

We tried but still no carrier,

Just show the results.

And the

AT+QMBNCFG=“list”
AT+QMBNCFG=“AutoSel”

Maybe the RM502Q is set to data only.

For AT+CGREG i get this

For the List and auto sel command i get this

Please note that i live in dubai and my Service provider is Etisalat

I tried all the important commands for checking the status of the sim card and network

how can I make a call because whatever I do it keeps saying NO carrier

if you could help me.

can we do it as we chat or have a phone call tutorial.

AT+QMBNCFG=“AutoSel”,0

Still doesn’t work when I use ATD command it says no carrier,

Also there is a command on waveshare site, we don’t know how to use it, it keeps asking for ipv4 and APN please help this autosel command doesn’t work.

We know the APN but how can we get the ip do you mean the raspberry pi IP? Because we are using minicom from raspberry pi terminal.

Thank you but my question is not about APN ,its about the ipv4v6 how do i get it . Do you mean The IP of raspberry pi ? Because im using minincom from raspberry pi so should i put the raspberry pi Ip?

Can you please respond to this,

Thank you but my question is not about APN ,its about the ipv4v6 how do i get it . Do you mean The IP of my raspberry pi ? Because im using minincom from raspberry pi so should i put the raspberry pi Ip?

Please show

lsusb -t
mmcli -L

on the RPI.

I will send you the quectel-CM tool.

IMG_9765

I downloaded the tool on my raspberry pi but I dont know what to do with it, also please help me with this command :AT+CGDCONT=1,“IPV4V6”,“YOUR_APN” any IP i put it doesnt work for me. I get the result as Error

please ignore the previous message I have my module connected to the data which is a huge improvement so far. the only thing that is left is how can I make my module make the calls since it has been successfully connected to the data. the CREG is 0,1 and the CSQ is 26.99 please help with calling function

It seems that the Quectel modem is not recognized.

Whats the solution? Please help me