Get file qmi_wwan_q.c

Hello Isaac, Could you please send me the qmi_wwan_q.c? I need it for the RM-500Q-GL. Thank you!

@Isaac.Wang-Q

Hello @Isaac.Wang-Q, could you please send me the qmi_wwan_q.c file, to my email too? I need it to use with the Raspberry Pi CM4 and BG77.

Hello Isaac, Could you please send me the qmi_wwan_q.c? I need it for the RM-500Q-GL. Thank you!
@Isaac.Wang-Q

my e-mail is stef2598@gmail.com @Isaac.Wang-Q

Hello @Isaac.Wang-Q could you send me the qmi_wwan_q.c file? Thanks in advance!

Hi,

can i have it too? the qmi_wwan_q driver file

Hi,

can i have it too? the qmi_wwan_q driver file
Linux 5.15 qmi_wwan_q.c
my e-mail:
kaneyslayer@yahoo.com.tw

I also want qmi_wwan_q.c. Will you please send it to me also? Thank you
muggle6594@gmail.com

Hello @Isaac.Wang-Q, may I also get the driver file with instructions for Debian 11 kernel 5.15.55?

Thanks in advance.

I also need the latest Linux USB driver (RM520N-GL), and additionally, I need the latest QConnectManager. Thank you.

Hi @Isaac.Wang-Q,
Could you also send me the file please?
Thank you

Hi @Isaac.Wang-Q , could you please send me qmi_wwan_q.c file to email . Thanks.

Hello @Isaac.Wang-Q , could you please send the file qmi_wwan_q.c to me? I wonder if it is updated vs the one shared in package Quectel_Linux&Android_QMI_WWAN_Driver_V1.1.zip, since that version had some issues to compile using kernel 6.1.21 on raspberry pi.
If possible, I would also require updated version of package Quectel_Linux&Android_GobiNet_Driver_V1.6 working with new kernel versions (6.1.21) for raspberry pi. I had also some issues there. I am trying to install drivers for AG35 modem. Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hello
me too. qmi_wwan_q.c & quectel-cm

Hi @Isaac.Wang-Q ,

Could you please send me the qmi_wwan_q.c file.

Thanks

Hi @Isaac.Wang-Q ,

could you please send me qmi_wwan_q.c file to email .
Thanks.

Can you tell me which AT commands I need to switch modem to use qmi_wwan_q.c?

at+qcfg=“usbnet”
+QCFG: “usbnet”,2

OK

Is “2” the right one, or do I need some other? I want to use multiple connections (up to 4).
Shall I see more than one cdc_wdm? Or would one cdc_wdm enough, because all 4 connection use the same cdc_wdm?

What other AT commands are important?

How to switch from MBIM to QMI?

To answer my own question:

It is needed to switch

at+qcfg=“usbnet”,0

and reboot!

Hi, could someone e-mail me the latest WWAN drivers? Unless 1.2.1 is still the latest version. (Quectel_LinuxAndroid_QMI_WWAN_Driver_V1.2.1.zip)

It also seems like there are some changes required for the serial option driver (Quectel_Linux_USB_Serial_Option_Driver.zip) as documented in Quectel_LTE&5G_Linux_USB_Driver_User_Guide_V2.0.pdf. Not sure if I’m up-to-date on those either.

@Bean.Wang-Q is someone from support keeping an eye on the drivers forum? @Isaac.Wang-Q who handled requests in this thread in the past has been offline for a year now.

Hi @Isaac.Wang-Q, could you please send me qmi_wwan_q.c file to email.

Hi @Isaac.Wang-Q , could you please send me qmi_wwan_q.c file to email?