EPAT - Log Capture Tool

Hi,
Do you have a download link of “EPAT.exe” tool to capture log from BC660K-GL-TE board ?
Thanks
JF

hi,jea-francois:
Please download the file from the link below to see if it works.
https://quectel123-my.sharepoint.cn/:u:/g/personal/ae-fae_dom_quectel_com_cn/ETwCJAFaYfxFulqql-AHhPIBoPfRvBHsDmQA5zl1jIRdtA?e=QbgNru

thanks for the link. No exe file found though do you know the link for that?

I have sent it to your email,pls check

Please send me link to epat.exe

1 Like

Can you please share me
the link for epat.exe.

thans for your quick reply. I am following EPAT tool giude to capture the logs but I am not getting proper logs at Unilogviewer screen. logs looks as followes.
FâþþþþÿþÿFfþÿüÿÿüÀ¡àPøÿýŠ€ÿÿÿÿüþ²‘Nðþÿÿ
Can you tell me where I am making mistake.

Quectel_EPAT User Guide_BC260Y&BC660K&BC28F&BC95GF&BC300Y&BC950K.pdf (1.9 MB)
please refer to the doc.

Hi,

we are trying attach quectel UE with our eNB we see cell camp success and msg1 and also successfully detected in eNB. some times reached till msg5 also.
 But inbetween after msg1 we are seeing phy escape is being triggered most of the time, respective logs are attached here need help in understanding why this is seen. where as same UE is verifed with third party eNB, attach complete will happen consistently their.

20240112_114356_Phy_Escape.zip (2.6 MB)

According to Log analysis, the SNR and some RSRP signals received by the current module are poor. Please confirm whether there is any abnormality in RF or antenna, or you can try again at another location

Hi Herbert, we are using SIMCOM SIM7022, and should need EPAT tool, can you please share it with us? Thank you so much. Salvatore

I have sent it to you