EM160R-GL Latest Firmware update

Hello please can i have the latest firmware update for my EM160R-GL? Now i have the 07 fw version. i need it Thanks

Thanks for your query in Quectel forums.
Can I use the ATI command to query the current specific software version number.
Thanks.

Hello the fw version is EM160RGLAUR02A07M4G
Thanks for your answer

I upload the latest firmware package to Baidu Cloud, and then you can get it on Baidu Cloud.
link:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1iImh-KEdemg0FSP9vHPmQA
Extraction code:jrrn

Quectel_EM160R-GL-AU_Firmware_Release_Notes_V0208_01.001.01.001.pdf (859.0 KB)
It would seem that there is a new firmware updated and that solves the bug servingcell, where you can find an original copy?
The technical support service does not provide it to me because I am a private person.

ЗдравствуйтС Π° Π³Π΄Π΅ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΡΠΊΠ°Ρ‡Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ послСдниС обновлСния для ΠΌΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠ»Π΅ΠΉ EM160R ΠΈ EP06 ?

Hi,
Please provide your current version of EM120 and EP06, because EM120 and EP06 have different models,thanks.

ЗдравствуйтС Π½Π° ΠΌΠΎΠ΅ΠΌ EM160R-GL стоит ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠΈΠ²ΠΊΠ° EM160RGLAUR02A06M4G .
ΠŸΡ€ΠΎ Π•Π 06 сСйчас Π½Π΅ ΠΌΠΎΠ³Ρƒ Ρ‚ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΎ ΡΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ . Он находится Π½Π° Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π΅. Π’ΡƒΠ΄Π° я Π² блиТайшиС нСсколько Π΄Π½Π΅ΠΉ ΠΊ соТалСнию Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠΏΠ°Π΄Ρƒ. ΠŸΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΎΠΌΡƒ Ссли Π½Π΅ слоТно ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡˆΠ»ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ ссылку Π½Π° послСдниС ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠΈΠ²ΠΊΠΈ этих ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π΅ΠΌΠΎΠ².

• Quectel why don’t you make em160 modem updates public (every time you have to beg for the latest version).

• What is the latest firmware version for em160 and where can I find it?

• Where can I find the software QFirehose 1.4.9 or higher if it exists to update the modem?

The last one I remember is the EM160RGLAUR02A10M4G_01.001.01.001 which if I’m not mistaken I had seen it towards the end of December 2022 then I don’t know if others have come out in the meantime.

I request for latest em160rgl firmware. Pls send roddel007@gmail.com. thank you

I reallly need new firmware, my last version is EM160RGLAUR02A09M4G.

link is dead, please re-upload

Hello, I also need the latest firmware for EM160R-GL please.

Thanks!

1 Like

OK, thank-you! Much apppreciated.

The last version I saw was EM160RGLAUR02A10M4G

2 Likes

With this firmware EM160RGLAUR02A10M4G sometimes I have Ite1 mbim: error: wdm send failed: 19 in my mikrotik 7.11.2 os version. Any updates or i need to use old fw?

My experience using version 10 is im getting bad carrier aggregation. Only 2 bands. So i switched back to 09.

Also qmi is stable than mbim

Hi All,
@Kerr.Yang-Q Please send me link to the latest FW. (rafalmail@int.pl)

Thanks