Em160 firmware update

Hi, can you please provide the latest firmware for my em160r-gl? Here is the result of the ATI command:

EM160R-GL
Revision: EM160RGLAUR02A07M4G

Are the release notes included in the download? If not, where can I find them? My modem stops passi traffic to AT&T after a couple hours and doesn’t start passing traffic again without a reboot.

Thank you

Uploading: EM160RGLAUR02A09M4G_01.001.01.001.zip…

Thanks for your query in Quectel forums.
Because the EM160 firmware package is too large, I cannot send the latest firmware package to you through this forum. I have uploaded the firmware package to Baidu Cloud and provided you with the link to obtain it. I hope it will be helpful to you.
link:百度网盘 请输入提取码
Fetch Code:8y94

Please upload FW to some normal file hosting, I can’t download anything from this Baidu.

1 Like

I’m having problems downloading Firmware, too.

Thank you for uploading the file. I am unable to download the file directly from Baidu and corporate policy doesn’t allow me to install the Baidu Network Disk app. Is there an alternative location you can upload the file? Can I provide a google drive folder link?

Hi,
Can you use Onedriver? If possible, you can provide me with your email address, I will upload the firmware package to Onedriver, and send you the onedriver link of the latest firmware package via email,thanks.

I would also like a link to FW at IceClubber@wp.pl
Thanks

P.S.
There should be a normal FTP server from which to download updates, not messing around with emails.

1 Like

Ok, I have emailed the firmware package link to you, please check, thank you for your suggestions, we will improve later, thank you.

Email sent to direct message

I got an e-mail, but no link to FW?

Hello,
Could it be possible to send me the firmware too ?
I have version EM160RGLAUR02A07M4G which I would like to upate.
My email address (which is also registered for OneDrive) is: lune245827@gmail.com
Thanks in advance !

Hello. I would like a copy of the firmware as well, please. I am using a beta firmware that seems to have problems connecting with AT&T. I use Microsoft Onedrive.

EM160R-GL
Revision: EM160RGLAUR02A07M4G_BETA0923

Thank you,
Wade

Hello, perhaps the new update version is EM160RGLAUR02A09M4G. perhaps my address wasiya26@outlook.com . thank you

Hi @Kerr.Yang-Q

could you please send me a link to the firmware also.

Thanks,
Fedor

Hello,
Could it be possible to send me the firmware too ?
I have version EM160RGLAUR02A07M4G which I would like to upate.
My email address (which is also registered for OneDrive) is: (mailto: encode.cccp@gmail.com)
Thanks in advance !

Hello. I am the new firmware version, please. I use Microsoft Onedrive.
EM160R-GL Version
: EM160RGLAUR02A09M4G
Email Address abaxtimov5@gmail.com
Thank you,

Hello Yang, I have the premium account and am looking for FIrmware EM160RGLAPR02A09M4G obviously for the EM160R-gl, I also could use the FW for the Em120 also. Maybe not allowed on this topic. I emailed support and I have all the download options although I don’t have firmware support. Please get back if you are so kind to do so! Thanks, I’m sure April Lang will get back soon, it’s just that I’m trying to get this gateway back up for my client!

Hello, I want to make sure my original request isn’t lost. I still have not received a download link for the firmware. I cannot use the Baidu service. Is there an ftp site or onedrive link you can share? Thanks!

I need the new firmware also. Thanks accessmgnt@msn.com