EC25-EC & EC25-EUX Firmware

I have sent the tool and driver to your email,pls chk

I got it, installed new drivers (old ones were uninstalled automatically) and tried again. Unfortunately, I got the same error again:

Any ideas?

@herbert.pan-Q, do you have a solution? Is there something else I could try?

I have tried this with the newest QFlash v6.3 and it still doesn’t work. However, I have noticed in the manual that the issue that I am having can be caused by invalid firmware file (page 50) or power supply (page 53). How can I test if any of these are causing the problem? Could it be the firmware? How I am supposed to select the correct file, because whatever I select in the folder I always get the same files listed in the QFlash.

Have you ever tried to re-burn a historical firmware version?

No, I haven’t. Can you send me the original version (EC25EUXGAR08A07M1G_01.001.01.001)? Can you also send me some versions in between so I can try one by one?

I have sent them to your email,pls chk

Tnx for the firmware. Finally I was able to flash the newest one, but on the other PC. It seems that USB on my PC is not working fine or is not compatible with the driver. Anyway, thank you for helping me!

Hello, could you send the newest version for me too? We have versions EC25EUXGAR08A06M1G and EC25EUXGAR08A08M1G in our modems. The flash tool would be good and even better if there is exe or some help for mass update by powershell. We have around 500 devices, which is why exe would be even better. Cheers, Kimmo

I have sent the latest firmware to your email,pls check

Thank you! Could you also send the QFlash SW?

I have sent it to your email,pls check

Hello!

I would like to request the newest firmware for the Quectel EC25-E.
Our current wwan modules firmware is: EC25EFAR06A02M4G.

We use Ubuntu 20.04 LTS on our IPCs, of which we have about 400 with this module installed.
If you could include tools and drivers for updating the modems from CLI, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Thanks. This seems to be a great improvement :slight_smile:

Is there somewhere I can download the latest version EC25-EUX ?
I am currently using EC25EUXGAR08A03M1G, but I would like to overwrite the chip.

Can you send to my e-mail the latest version (or maybe that version that helped the person above) for EC25-EUX ?
I am currently using EC25EUXGAR08A03M1G and I want to refresh it.

Hello Herbert,
can you send me the latest files for the EC25-EC too please.
I am currently on EC25ECGAR06A08M1G_01.001.01.001
Thank you

Hello, it seems like a firmware update might help. You can check for the latest firmware updates for your EC25 EC/EUX modules on the manufacturer’s official website or by contacting their support team. Always ensure to backup your data before attempting any firmware updates.