DFOTA Upgrade for Zyxel LTE5398-M904

Hello.

I have the Zyxel LTE5398-M904 router which is currently running the LTE Module version EG18EAPAR01A08M4G.

Are there any upgrades available??

Best regards
Chris

Hi @ChrisM
Can you upgrade locally? If possible, please give me your email address and I can send you the local upgrade file.

Hello @lyman-Q
Yes, I can upgrade locally.
Many thanks

Hi @ChrisM
Please give your e-mail and i will send the latest firmware to you.

Thanks @lyman-Q
How can I give you my email address privately??

Hi @ChrisM
I send it to you,pls chk.

Thank you. Yes, I have received the file.

Many thanks for your help

Hi @lyman-Q

I am trying to upload the zip file to my router, but I get the message:

Image uploading failed. The selected file is an illegal image.

Any ideas??

Many thanks

1 Like

hi, I have a problem with my zyxel lte5398-m904, I tried to update with the netgear lrb2o firmware but it stopped, now it doesn’t recognize any sim card, can you send me the original firmware of the module? Thank you

hi, it happened to me too, my lte module disappeared, did you solve it?

Hi. No, I haven’t resolved it yet. I have got the zip file from support for the latest version, but get an error when trying to upload it.

you can send me the file to my email, so I’ll try
emailspazzatura70@tiscali.it
thx

Thanks, but I would rather wait for support to get back to me first. I would hate to cause problems with your router.

Hello
I have the Zyxel LTE5398-M904 router which is currently running the LTE Module version EG18EAPAR01A08M4G.
Can I also have the latest upgrade available for the aforementioned modem for Italy? What is the latest available, compatible and stable version? where can I download it could you send me the link please thanks

I too have a Zyxel LTE5398-M904 running lte module version EG18EAPAR01A08M4G. Can i please get the latest DFOTA update?

Thanks

Hello
Can I also have the latest upgrade available for the aforementioned modem for Italy? What is the latest available, compatible and stable version? where can I download it could you send me the link please thanks

Hi @ChrisM
Can you take a screenshot showing the file you selected and the error message?

Hi @lyman-Q
Sorry, I don’t have a screenshot. It came up with the error “Image uploading failed. The selected file is an illegal image.” when I tried to upload the zip file.

Hello there, I also have the LTE5398-M904 with firmware V1.00(ABQV.4)C0, lastest, provided by Zyxel. Why doesn’t Zyxel provide also the module?

Where can I get the lastest module?, which I believe is EG18EAPAR01A12M4G

Thank you.

1 Like

Good luck asking. Ive been asking support here for a couple of weeks now and am just completely ignored.

2 Likes