XMPP commands; XML language

Hello

I am using BC66 in my product. My product has to connect to a XMPP server using TCP connection.
I can connect to the sever using AT commands. But the server sends back data in XML language.
I am using Tera term and manually sending AT commands to the server. When I send a XMPP command(like - AT+QISEND=1,113,<stream:stream xmlns:stream=“http://etherx.jabber.org/streams” xmlns=“jabber:client” xml:lang=“en” version=“1.0”> ) I get back some jibberish data, I cannot read or understand that. I think it is in XML format. Can you please suggest a methos to read the data sent by server to modem using Teraterm. Thank you.

hi,SrSr:
Can you upload a log about this issue?
According to the manual, the string you are sending should be enclosed in quotes(" ");Or you can convert the string to hex and send it.

Hello Herbert,
Thanks for your reply. I have pasted here snapshot of teraterm window.

When I am sending I send it in double quotes and it is ok, but I get some data from server which I cannot understand.

hi,SrSr:
I think there might be an exception in the string sent by the server, so you can try sending other regular strings for some testing.