Windows 11 usb driver for RM520N-GL

Hi Herbert: Can I please get the Windows 11 drivers (MBIM and NDIS) for the RM520N-GL? Thanks!

I have sent it to you, please check, and I hope you can click the :yellow_heart: for me,thanks

Hi Herbert, @herbert.pan-Q
Can you please share the working win11 driver? please email to info@advme.eu
Thanks

I have sent it to you, please check,

Dear Herbert,

I am also trying to make RM530N-GL to work at windows 10 and windows 11 with USB M2 waveshare dongle. I have installed the USB NDIS drivers 2.4, which they are completing successfully the installation, the mobile operator is detected successfully, but an internet connection cannot be established. The RM530N-GL modem receives a random IP. Is it a matter of drivers? Any ideas?

Hi, can you please send me the latest windows 11 usb driver for the quectel RM520N-GL?

dear Nemo;
The random IP address is not related to the driver. Generally, the IP assigned to the UE by the core network is random in itself. If you need to use a fixed IP address, you may need to apply for a private APN

Hello @herbert.pan-Q, can email me the Win11 driver please. thanks in advance

I have sent it to you, please check

I have re-sent it to you, please check

Herbert,

I was able to download and install your driver, however, I’m still not getting the WAN on my network devices for me to be able to connect my laptop to the LTE/5G connection. what do I have to do to make this work? thank you

Hello Herbert,

could you send me driver for win11 RM520N-GLAA? thanks in advance.

Tom

I have sent it to you, please check

Hi,
I need Windows 11 drivers form RM520N-GLAA.
Thanks

I have sent it to you, please check

hello, would you be able to also send the windows 11 RM520N-GL driver to my email? Thank you for your time!

Hi, could I get the win11 drivers. I’m having the same issue.

Hi i downloaded Quectel_Windows_USB_Driver(Q)_NDIS_V2.8_EN but my windows 11 didnt recognised my RM520N-GL device… what can i do? thanks.

Hi Herbert,

Could you also send me the Windows 11 drivers for the RM520N-GL, please? I have the package mounted on GL.iNet’s GL-M2 development board. Unfortunately, the system is attempting to connect with MCC/MNC 302/490 (Wind Mobile) when it should be connecting to 302/720 (Rogers/ATT). I have attempted to make the change using GL.iNet’s gl_modem utility, but without success. I want to hook the board up to my Windows 11 PC to see if I can force the change there.

Thanks!

Hi, can I also get latest firmware rm520n-gl ? I prefer linux but can be windows too