Windows 11 Drivers and Firmware for RM500Q-GL

I have sent it to your email,pls check

Please send it to me

Hi.
I have received my RM500Q-GL and I needed the drivers for windows 11/10 preferably both.
Can someone kindly help in providing the drivers or point me from where I can get those?
It would be also very helpful for me if I can get the usage manual for this module.

Thanks and Regards,
Abhradeep

And also it will be very helpful if we get the navigator to install the package and instructions.

I would like this emailed to me as well. Thanks.

Hello,
USB drivers for Windows 11
latest Quectel RM500Q-GL firmware
I currently have firmware version RM500QGLABR11A01M4G

Thanks

I got a RM502QAE module and please send me one driver(x64 windows with pcie interface as communication port)

Hi,

I have a Windows machine with three RM500Q-AE modems. They’re recognized in the device manager and respond to AT commands, but they won’t connect to the network or acquire an IP address.

Serial numbers and firmware:

• Firmware: RM500QAEAAR11A03M4G

Could you provide a different driver or instructions to enable the connection?

Urgent assistance needed. Thanks!

I’m using PCI board for connecting each modem to the motherboard
PN12A

I have sent the driver to your email

I need RM500Q-GL driver thanks

Can you send my the RM500Q-GL driver? Thanks.

I don’t need the drivers yet. I expect to purchase the Quectel 5G nr for use with a Khadas VIM4, but may wish to use it, or purchase another, for an old Dell Venue 8 Pro 5830 Windows 10 tablet, or another Windows pre-5G laptop. My understanding from the Khadas website is that the 5G modem uses a full M.2 PCIe interface, whereas a 4G/3G modem can share an M.2 interface with a NVMe device (pardon my ignorance of this technology). The Dell 5830 comes with an M.2 4G modem. I assume that just because it uses an M.2 socket, does not necessarily mean that that interface is compatible with the 5G modem. Is there a way to determine if the interface is compatible beforehand?

• Firmware: RM500QGLABR10A01M4G
    Can you sent my email the latest firmware .

Can you send me the driver Quectel RM502Q-EA for Windows 11, please, Thanks!

Hi all,
I am using Quectel RM502Q-EA connecting to Windows 11 with driver Quectel_Windows_USB_DriverQ_NDIS_V2.3_EN-1.zip. Everytime I put the connect through USB 3.0. Windows seems to be failed with this error

Anyone has the same problem and how to fix it.