Windows 10 driver for RM520N-GL and RM510N-GL

I am looking for Windows 10 drivers for my new Quectel module RM520N-GL and RM510Q-GL.
Thank
R&S - JM Gayet

• I have sent it to you, please check, try again

Hi Herbert,
The new USB driver you sent me work for my RM520N-GL module.
Sending AT commands via QCOM work fine.
Today I was able to connect the RM520N-GL in LTE mode to my CMW500 tester.

Thank for your support
JM Gayet

hi, where can i get this drivers too ?
BR
Yannick

I have sent it to you, please check,pls try

Thanks, i have the mail, i will try it today.
BR

it does not seems to work. the setup stop after de “préparation installation”.
Thanks for Help

(Windows 10 with all the updates)

Hi,

@herbert.pan-Q

I need to download the Windows 11 USB driver for Quectel RM520N-GL. Could you please provide a link or PM it to me? I’m in desperate need of the driver.

Also, I would love to know if the driver works under the Windows 11 for the ARM architecture, as I’m running Windows as a VM on an Apple M1 Pro MacBook Pro under Parallels.

I was able to pass the modem to the VM, so the Windows Device Manager sees the connected RM520N-GL, but it needs the driver.

Thank you!

Hi, may I also get the Windows drivers for Quectel RM520N-GL and latest firmware?

Thx for it, can you also send me latest flashing tool?

Dear @robko
I have sent it via Message, please check.

Thank you.

@herbert.pan-Q

There are people now running Windows on ARM, and this USB driver doesn’t work under Windows for ARM.

For example, I only have Macs and all my Macs are Apple Silicon based Macs. Apple Silicon is based on the ARM architecture. I run Windows 11 for ARM as a VM under Parallels (hypervisor software). Even though I can pass the USB device to the VM, and Windows 11 for ARM lists the Quectel under its USB hub in Device Manager, the Quectel Windows USB driver package compiled for the Intel architecture - when installed in Windows 11 for ARM architecture - doesn’t properly load the correct Windows drivers for the detected Quectel USB device. So, I can’t use any Quectel Windows software (QCOM, QFLASH, QNavigator) in Windows 11 for ARM because I don’t have the correct Quectel Windows USB driver loaded in Windows 11 for ARM.

FYI: Windows for ARM has both the 64-bit and the 32-bit emulator, which emulates the Intel architecture for the Windows software written for the Intel architecture. So all Windows software created for the Intel architecture (well almost all such Windows software) runs perfectly under Windows for ARM. However, this is not the case with device drivers in that Windows for ARM must use device drivers that are compiled for the ARM architecture.

Is there a Quectel Windows USB driver compiled for the ARM architecture?

Thank you.

This question is beyond my ability, please ask a new topic for question in the forum

Hello I am following a tutorial to connect my Quectel module to my 5G testbed. The tutorial states that the windows driver version must at least be 2.4.6 and I was sent 2.3.3 for my RM520N-GL. Is that the latest for this model or is there a newer version available?

I have sent the V2.4.8 to you

Hello, can I also download the Windows drivers for Quectel RM502N-GL and the remaining firmware version?

Dear @denistarasenko42
It seems there is some typo, please confirm and share your current firmware.

Hi there!

I have same problem but can’t find any solution. Did you mange to get it working on a MAC M2 or Windows 11 with Parallels??

Thanks a lot!!!