Where do i get EM12GPAR01A15M4G_MSFT Firmware for my EM12-G MSFT3 module?

Hello!
I’ve bought 4 EM12GPA-512-MSFT3 modules from Aliexpess (I didn’t know they were special modules).
Where i can found latest firmware for them? Usual(not msft version) firmware doesn’t fit them.
Help me please!

Hello, hello!
Is anybody here from tech support? …

The latest firmware download link of EM12-G is as follows. Please download and use it yourself, thank you.

https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/kerr_yang_quectel_com/EdybTZyRy7JDjrlS4-7-U9UBkL3b3uI2zpwx-CftgPv2ww?e=31JJSo

Hello, as others with the _MSFT variant EM12-Gs (apparently meant for Surface devices), the standard firmware in this thread will not flash, as the modules are locked to only accept the special _MSFT version firmware. Can you please post or email a a more appropriate link for the current _MSFT version? It is likely EM12GPAR01A21M4G_MSFT.

Just for background, the currently installed EM12GPAR01A07M4G_MSFT does not allow 4G-only mode (AT+QCFG=“nwscanmode”,3,1). I suspect it also is responsible for CA not functioning along with B14, so hopefully A21 or newer will resolve both. Thanks in advance!

Can I have the latest firmware for the EM12-G