Where can I get the latest software of quectel cm?

Dear @kiran
The latest version isV1.6.5

Dear @DaveAD
I have sent linux driver to you via Message, please try.

Dear all
I have sent the tool to you via Message, please check.
Due to I can’t input many messages continuously, so I can’t inform you one by one, sorry for this.

Hi Silvia,
Can you send me qectel-CM V1.6.5

@silvia may you please send me the newest version?
I am using 3 pieces of RM520N-GL @ Arm Cortex-A7.

Hi Silvia,
Can you send me qectel-CM V1.6.5

Hi,

Could you please send me the latest downloads of…

Quectel_UMTS_LTE_5G_Linux_USB_Driver_User_Guide_Vx.x.pdf
qmi_wwan_q.c
QConnectManager

Thanks

Hi Silvia,

I would like the latest quectel-cm driver for Linux. I have a EC25EUXGA-128-SGNS.

@silvia

Hi Silvia,
Could you sent me the lastest quectel-cm for linux?

Hi @silvia, could you also send me the Linux drivers and the instructions for the Quectel RM500Q-GL too?
I would also like to update the firmware to the latest version.

If possible, I would also need the fw update tool for Linux, and instructions. I need to do a Demo next week, so it would be helpful to get access to those assets as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your help.

Hi,

Could you please send me the latest quectel-CM? I will use it with an RM500Q-AE and an RM500Q-GL. I would be grateful if you could send me the latest drivers for Linux too. Thanks.

BRs,
Jorge

@silvia Why aren’t these files generally available only you have to ask for them here?
I have a need for more support, in addition to the latest versioni quectel-CM also needs compiled drivers or sources to compile drivers. Just giving a pdf with instructions doesn’t help at all without sources.

Dear quectel, can you finally give us support that at least allows us to use the hardware normally?

@silvia, it is now 21 days since I reached out to requesting the lastest firmware. We yet to receive a response, and this delay is now impacting the development process. Could you please provide an update on the status of this request?

Additionally, I am curious as to why this firmware is not publicly available. Making such resources accessible could greatly aid developers using your products.

Dear @Kaney
I have sent it to you via Message,please check.

Dear @pawel.nowacki
I have sent it to you via Message, please check.

Dear @jh_z

Dear @WOBUL

Dear @devik
I have sent to you via Message.
Sometimes I missed the information, sorry for this.
Actually, if you want to get some tool or information, you can contact your proivder, they also have them.
Thanks for understanding.

Dear @jiaqiang