When a client requests from the module which running as TCP Server, the M95 module resets itself

Hello there. I’m devoloping a website server using M95 module as TCP Server, and everything was good. However, today whenever i try to connect it via IP address, resets itself. I’m using GSM2 Click development board, so I can see the reset situation with the STAT Led, it turns off then on again, and my command prompt shows me again Call Ready stuff. The other AT commands runs perfectly, I’m using it nearly 1 months and never encounter a problem like this.

I thought it was a power problem, but as i said before, i never encounter a problem like this until this day. I’m using 0-30V 5A power supply to run it.

I hope you may get me, sorry for my language.

Best regards.

Hi
I think it should be the voltage problem. The voltage of M95 should be 3.8V. I don’t know whether the components will be damaged if you power on it with a voltage of 30v.

When M95 is working in RF, the module will generate a large current, which will lower the vbat voltage and may lead to module restart. For this phenomenon, we previously advised the customer to add a capacitor to the vbat, but not to add too large a capacitor, otherwise the flash life will be reduced