What is the latest firmware release for RM502Q-AE?

Thank you so much Sir for your help and patience with me. I have upgraded the firmware successfully. But unfortunately my modem was disconnecting every few seconds and was only connecting to 3G. Before the upgrade I had 5G- NSA and I was getting over 200mbps. I thought maybe reverting to previous firmware would help. I did so but It is still defaulting to 3G and needs multiple reboots to connect to 5G. I am wondering if there is a way to disable 3G entirely so it doesn’t connect to it anymore? Thanks!

Please try this command,AT+QNWPREFCFG= “mode_pref”,LTE:NR5G

1 Like

Hello,

Could you provide currently latest firmware for RM502Q-AE ?
With qflash and documentation.

Thank you.

BR
M.

FYI~

https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/assistant-fae_quectel_com/ErHhYLY-hSBDj-XRkaWCxi8BmaRQu9cQ4cxar1Rf1oniRw?e=amzE81

@Peter.Zhu-Q can you provide the latest firmware for the RM502Q-AE.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Could you please provide the latest firmware for RM502Q-AE?

Thanks

Dear sirs,

I am using RM502Q-GL with firmware RM502QGLAAR11A02M4G, however see dropouts sometimes.

Please provide the current firmware.

Many thanks,
Daniel

Hi! I would like to get the latest Firmware, ( extra question, check the upload screenshot, for some reason, the icon is like no signal, but I have a perfect connection)

Screenshot 2024-03-30 093618

Dear @nkef
Sorry for the late.
Please contact with your provider firstly next time, they have access to get the latest firmware.
Thanks for your understanding.

Dear @xefouk

Sorry for the late.
Please contact with your provider firstly next time, they have access to get the latest firmware.

Dear @danielj
Sorry for the late.

Dear @Ivanesteva.ok

For the icon, it is related with your system.

For the firmware, please contact with your provider firstly next time, they have access to get the latest firmware.