Using BC660K to download file

Hi,
I have a project using BC660k. In the project I should download some files from a server .
By using the AT+QHTTPURL , AT+QHTTPGET and AT+QHTTPREAD it is working fine with one file and server. Actually it show on the webpage (with computer).
When I changed the server and the file to download it is not working with these fnctions.
these function “AT+QFDWL” is not working in BC660k, but in BG95 is working good.

The question is , which method is good for downloading file in BC660k?
Thank you in advanced

hi,mtrezaei
BC660K does not support the “FILE” system file function, you need to GET and read through the HTTP GET method, and then save to the mcu’s storage space

1 Like

Dear herbert,
thank you for the reply.
I use one personal server and I receive the file (actually the contents of file).
But when I change the server to “thingswizard” it is not receiveing the file.
I used the following :
AT+QHTTPCFG="contextid",0
AT+QHTTPCFG="responseheader",0
then I set the URL and aafter that:
AT+QHTTPGET=60
the answer is:
+QHTTPGET: 0,206,65
When I run AT+QHTTPREAD=65 instead I receive the file content it receives:
+QHTTPREAD: 37,28 .–xTyShksgfpdgm-ermvmd…–
these data (-xTuSH…) is some data from header but I set off the header receive.
it seems something is wrong here.

pls check

Dear Herbert,
I don’t want the header, I just need the file content. and I set responseheader to 0 .

but when I receive the file from the “thingswizard” website, the ontent is not correct.

Can you provide a complete AT process?

These are functions I send to BC660k module. (it is connected to a micro controller)
AT+CGPADDR?
AT+QSCLK=0
AT+QIDNSCFG=0,218.2.2.2,8.8.8.8
AT+QHTTPCFG=“contextid”,0
AT+QHTTPCFG=“responseheader”,0
AT+QHTTPURL=87,80

(our URL address is here)

AT+QHTTPGET=60
AT+QHTTPREAD=65

the answer is this

Through this data, I can not determine where the specific exception, is it possible that the server itself set the problem?

First of all the file is downloaded in our private server.
But when we copy the same file on Thingsboards website it downloads on computer the same file. But with BSC660k it is not receiving the file.
At the end of address it is look like this:

(thingsboards)/api/v1/FhqWioChWfVaow0o1Q70/firmware?title=W_Ultra&version=5#

with this # at the end of address the module show the 701 error code. (which means unknown error)
then we remved the # and looks like this :

(thingsboards)/api/v1/FhqWioChWfVaow0o1Q70/firmware?title=W_Ultra&version=5

in this situation the received data is as my last message:
(+QHHTTPREAD: 40,25 --upR2kk …)

My question is there is no FILE system receiving and FTP is not woking on BC600K.
How can we receive the files? sometimes this file is OTA which means it is a 300k-500k Byte file.

Thanks