Using ADB and Fastboot++ with RM520N-GL and m2 to rj45 enclosure

Hi, I’m currently trying to use ADB and Fastboot++ to mess around with an m2 to rj45 enclosure that has my RM520N-GL module. When I originally installed that program, there was no issue with it detecting that enclosure as I enabled ADB access with the code from running AT+QADBKEY?, took the result to the Quectel forums, and when I got the key, I modified the second to last number from 0 to 1 as per the instructions. Then after running the command at+CFUN=1,1 I run the command to verify the change stayed, which it did. However, when I open ADB and Fastboot++ and run “ADB devices” it doesn’t detect it. Now for reference I did connect the same USB cable to my Android phone, run the same command, and it detects my phone. So I think there is something not setup right as far as at commands on the M2 to rj45 enclosure is concerned, and I’m not sure what lol. Any ideas? I did uninstall and reinstall the software, which didn’t make a difference.

This guide has a lot of good information for using a Ethernet based enclosure, maybe you will see something.