Updating BC660K-GL firmware from Command Line

Dear Forum Users,

I am looking for a way to update firmware of BC660K-GL device from command line. Right now I am using QFlash GUI program to flash BC660 modems by hand, but I would like to automate firmware updating to include it in our prouction process.

In the other topics on the forum I saw multiple programs like QFirehose, but their manuals do not mention BC660 so I assume they can’t be used in my case.

Based on the logs created by QFlash I tried to copy command line process called by QFlash :
cmd.exe /c "(…)\QFlash_V7.9\EFlashTool\1\flashtoolcli1.exe --cfgfile (…)\QFlash_V7.9\EFlashTool\1\config.ini --port=“COM7” probe ",
but it failed with an error of:
A fatal error occurred: could not open port ‘COM7’: FileNotFoundError(2, ‘The system cannot find the file specified.’, None, 2)

Is there any official Windows or Linux tool to get it done?

Best regards,

Hi,

This error is likely caused by the port being occupied or not selecting the correct firmware file.