Updates for RG530F-EU

Hi there,

could you please send me the following files/documents for my RG530F-EU?

• Windows 11 USB Driver
  • The newest AT Commands Manual

Thank you!

Dear @MDTUDo
Could yoou share where you buy this module?
Actually, your provider have corresponding driver and document.
For RG530F-EU, the most documents are in progress.

Dear @silvia,
thank you for your reply.
The provider is tekmodul. Since my last message, they have provided me with a corresponding driver.
Can you estimate when you will be able to provide the new documents for the RG530F-EU?

Dear @MDTUDo
It is hard to give the estimated time.
But when we will the document, tekmodul will get them, you can ask them to send to you when the documents ready.

Dear @silvia,
thank you for the information.

Can you already provide me with an up-to-date document explaining the antenna interface of the RG530F?
I am currently trying to understand what the differences are between PRX and DRX values, e.g. for RSRP and SINR. The PRX values seem to vary much more than the DRX values.

Dear @MDTUDo
Please contact with your provider firstly next time, they have access to get the document.
Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Dear @silvia,
Thank you for providing the document. In the future I will contact the provider first if I need further documents.

From the document Quectel_RG530F_Series_Hardware_Design_V1.2, it is not yet clear to me what the differences between the PRX and DRX values are. When I look at Figure 1: Functional Diagram, it looks like PRX and DRX values are only generated by the sub-6 GHz antennas (frequency range 1 (FR1)). Does this mean that AT commands like AT+QRSRP, AT+QRSRQ, AT+QSINR only return values from FR1 for LTE and 5G? Are there any commands that return values for FR2 (mmWave specific)?

Dear @MDTUDo
PRX:Primary Receive;DRX:Diversity Receive.
Actually, FR1 and FR2 features have the different bands, when your device register in the network, these AT commands will return corresponding values.

Dear @silvia,

do you have an updated AT command manual, where the following commands are documented?

AT+QNWCFG=“nr5g_tx_pwr”
AT+QNWCFG=“nr5g_csi_ext”
AT+QNWCFG=“nr5g_ulMCS”
AT+QNWCFG=“nr5g_dlMCS”
AT+QNWCFG=“nr5g_pusch_data”
AT+QNWCFG=“nr5g_time_advance”
AT+QNWCFG=“nr5g_meas_info”

So far I find it difficult to understand the responses.
Thank you!