Updated EC25 but can't QISEND up to 10k

Hi there,
I recently updated my EC25-EFA to firmware EC25EFAR06A15M4G_20.002.20.002 according to the change notes Qisend should now be able to handle 10K, however if I attempt a Qisend over 1460 I get an error

Any help would be appreciated

Hi @AlexA
The maximum length of QISEND is only 1460, if it exceeds, an error will be reported.

In the firmware update notes it mentions an increase in QISEND? - is this not true?

hi,
You can first use AT+QISEND=? to query the maximum bytes that can be sent, as shown in the figure below. Also check whether the current version is the version in the document, 10k=10240 bytes.

Hi Anna,
I’ve ran AT+CGMR and I got the following response: EC25EFAR06A15M4G
and when running at+qisend=? I get: +QISEND: (0-11),(0-1460)

hi,
Your current version is inconsistent with the version in the document you provided. The maximum length supported by your current version is only 1460, so if it exceeds this length, an error will be reported.
the module version:EC25EFAR06A15M4G

I was under the impression that the EC25EFAR06A15M4G was more recent that R06A09. In the update PDF it says that the change has been in place since R06A09, therefore would it not be carried onto the R06A15 firmware?

hi ,
The value is 1460 based on the maximum length previously queried

Hi @AnnaLiu and @AlexA

I am also facing the same issue . ( I am using EC25-G ) module
I want to send more than 5000 bytes of data through TCP/IP buffered mode. But as there is limit of 1460 bytes it seems not possible.
What is the other way ? How HTTP is able to send larger data size compared to 1460 ? as HTTP/s used TCP only ?
What is the recommended way to send bulky data to the server and also get the reply ( bulky ) ?

Note that EC25 is LTE module where data rate is in mbps … where as data upload limit is only 1496 bytes ? Why this restriction ?

hi,

Please use the following at command AT+QICFG=“send/buffersize” to check the maximum length that can be sent, and then set AT+QICFG=“send/buffersize”,10240
Then use at+qisend to send data

@AnnaLiu ,

Thanks for your reply but I am not able to find above parameter “send/buffersize” in AT command document.
Could you please help me providing the link of the doc or the document name & version ?

Thanks

This at command has not been officially archived, and there is no document for the time being, sorry.