Unable to install USB driver for UC200T-GL in Windows 10

Hi,

I am using a UC200T-GL module in a UMTSLTEEVB kit. To connect to the module, I have tried using COM1 (Main), which works well. I have also tried to use the USB connector (J801), but I encountered some issues with the driver installation, and Windows was not able to detect it successfully.

For the USB connector, once I connect it to the PC via the supplied USB cable, Windows attempted to detect the hardware, please see the screenshot below.
unnamed

Eventually, after a while, this failed, and in Windows Device Manager, the UC200T shows up like this:
https://imgur.com/XAqcSmK

From the UMTS LTE EVB Kit support package, I installed the “Quectel_USB_Drivers_For_UC20_UC15_EC20_V1.1” for Windows. However, it remained the same in Windows Device Manager.

May I ask how can I resolve this? I am using Windows 10 Pro. Thank you.

Best regards,
Victor

Dear Victorleong,
Thanks for your inquiry in Quectel forum.
For your issue, it is better to install the right USB driver program. Please email to support@quectel.com to get it or register an account on Quectel offcial website to download your needed program and documents. Thanks!

Hi Kyson,

Thanks, I found the driver for the UC200. Previously I read that UC200 is compatible with UC20, so I installed the UC20 driver back then. The connection is now working as expected.

Best regards,
Victor